The Dark Knight Rises: The Official Novelization

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Yes, The Official Novelization of The Dark Knight Rises, of 304 Pages, by Greg Cox. Available at Amazon, for $7.99 to be released on July 24, 2012, available for pre-order currently.

"Cover not final" excites me. And I think I'm going to give it a try. It's the final one, after all! ;)

Nice stuff. I have the Batman Begins novelization, so I'd happily buy this. Seems to be one of the only interesting releases during the whole merchandise season.

JayCificity wrote:Yes, The Official Novelization of The Dark Knight Rises, of 304 Pages, by Greg Cox. Available at Amazon, for $7.99 to be released on July 24, 2012, available for pre-order currently.

"Cover not final" excites me. And I think I'm going to give it a try. It's the final one, after all! ;)
What I would do to have this today in my hands.

I had no idea they made these... some fan I am

Ohhh, very nice :thumbup:

I haven't read the ones for BB and TDK. Are they any good?

Never even knew they made books.

I read the Batman & Robin movie-book (forgive me, I was 11) and it was actually better than the film, although that probably wasn't difficult.

How long was The Dark Knight novelization? i'd just like to know so we can find out if The dark Knight Rises film will be longer and hence the novelization will obviously be longer as well. If TDK novelization is more than 304 pages we can assume TDKR will be shortr than TDK or am I wrong about that? I mean of course it depends on whether short scenes in a film are getting big descriptions in the books or not but in general a longer novelization means a longer movie, no?

Just checked and The Dark Knight novelization is also 304 pages long, which could mean that the films are more or less of the same length. What do you guys think?