Magnus Rex shirts

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hey guys,

Chewbaccadoll over on the thereplicapropforum.com is gauging interest for a run of 2 Magnus Rex shirt designs. I thought some of you might want in on this: http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/ ... ns-138625/

If there's enough interest, they will be made available through his website kurtsshirts.com, so you don't need to have an RPF account to get in on this.

For those of you that don't have an account over there, I'll post the designs here.

Note: I'm not in any way affiliated to this. Moderators, if you feel this thread should be deleted, then I will do so.

These are actually kind of cool.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I personally like the Dino shirt better than the crew shirt, because it doesn't scream Batman.

Bullitt wrote:I personally like the Dino shirt better than the crew shirt, because it doesn't scream Batman.
Me too.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

The Dino shirts are cool.