March 2012 - What do you expect to see?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I don't want this to be yet another new and useless thread, just a quickly build psycho-ward part of our TDKR complex where we can went out everything that bothered us during January and February (lack of news or any solid official TDKR material). What do YOU expect from March? The Avengers will get their final, theatrical trailer in two days (February 29), I suppose Warner Bros will give us something to cheer for too? Trailer is highly unlikely, but another cover, picture, article from Hero Complex, or even official TDKR poster - are all to be expected.
Last edited by m4st4 on February 27th, 2012, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

New poster will be more then enough for me to buy new pants.

Mr. Caine wrote:New poster will be more then enough for me to buy new pants.
:lol: It's great how little we need isn't it? New poster would be more than enough. Either Catwoman themed or final.

My wish would be finally kicking off a decent ARG/viral campaign. But it ain't gonna happen.

Aranion wrote:My wish would be finally kicking off a decent ARG/viral campaign. But it ain't gonna happen.
Hm... Dunno. After TDK I thought that viral for TDKR is a given, who'd knew. Pittsburg/New York ninjas replaced it all. :ninja:

Aranion wrote:My wish would be finally kicking off a decent ARG/viral campaign. But it ain't gonna happen.
I think we'll get something similar to the Pavel documents before we get the next official poster. Maybe a Wayne Enterprises press-release about Tate or a news article about Selina or Blake.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:
I think we'll get something similar to the Pavel documents before we get the next official poster. Maybe a Wayne Enterprises press-release about Tate or a news article about Selina or Blake.
Press release about Miranda Tate. ''Wayne Enterprises proudly presents...back stabbing shadowy leader of The League of Shadows, Tal-, er... Mirandaaa Taaa-teee! :-D
They could go down that similar path yeah, newspaper article or a top secret file on Selina Kyle, something like that.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:I think we'll get something similar to the Pavel documents before we get the next official poster. Maybe a Wayne Enterprises press-release about Tate or a news article about Selina or Blake.
Agreed - they seem to be doing viral stuff, in a far more limited way, tied specifically to marketing releases (posters, trailers, etc.). I don't think we'll see anything like TDK's scope and frequency, though.

I doubt we will get something in March, maybe some not big interview...we should wait till mid of April guess... I predict many stills and posters :modesty:

New poster would be nice. But I'll settle out of court for a couple of new photos.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."