The Experience of Seeing TDKR opening night.

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Was anyone else's body shivering during TDK first viewing? My body was so tense, I felt like I was going to explode the entire movie. I've never had a movie do that to me before.

My ass hurt a bit, from a long viewing,but I didn't notice it until I walked out of the theaters.

I think I will take work off this. This could be my last chance to see a movie a midnight.

I don't think I'd be able to go to a midnight screening. I'd probably fall asleep in the theater. :? I'll go in the day, at the best cinema in town, but no IMAX sadly.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:I don't think I'd be able to go to a midnight screening. I'd probably fall asleep in the theater. :? I'll go in the day, at the best cinema in town, but no IMAX sadly.
Fall asleep during TDKR Premiere? :lol: :clap:

07202012 wrote:My ass hurt a bit, from a long viewing,but I didn't notice it until I walked out of the theaters.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

m4st4 wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:I don't think I'd be able to go to a midnight screening. I'd probably fall asleep in the theater. :? I'll go in the day, at the best cinema in town, but no IMAX sadly.
Fall asleep during TDKR Premiere? :lol: :clap:
I've fallen asleep at midnight screenings before, even with my insomnia. I don't want to risk missing half the film and ruining it for other people in the audience.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

NF should rent out a theater screen, then we all come down to it wherever it is and watch TDKR, like those party things most theaters offer.

MiracleSleeper wrote:Was anyone else's body shivering during TDK first viewing? My body was so tense, I felt like I was going to explode the entire movie. I've never had a movie do that to me before.
I think I came close. I've had this happen with a couple of movies and some TV shows - I get insanely hyped for them.

The TDK midnight screening was electric. A completely packed LIEMAX screen near Cincinnati, and there was this tremendous energy in the crowd. Everyone was polite, though, no douchebags. And when the opening blue explosion filled the screen....*pin drop* quiet, man.

Best in-movie reaction: the crowd going completely ape-shit when Batman did the wall-flip with the Batpod.

And yes, I plan on seeing TDKR at the midnight opener. :-D

I hope Rises has those same types of moments that make the audience cheer. I didn't go to a midnight show for TDK, but I did go to one of the first showings the next morning and it was completely packed. The crowd went wild at Joker's pencil trick, and the truck flip/Batpod wall-flip

I already got my midnight tickets for Rises in IMAX (real 70mm IMAX, not that digital bullshit)