The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
when do you think we will start seeing toys pop up? alot of the other movies are starting to show off the toy line.. like avengers and spider man.. so what do you think when will the toys start showing up?? i loved the dark knight and BB toy line i really want a bane toy with that badass coat

Mattman wrote:when do you think we will start seeing toys pop up? alot of the other movies are starting to show off the toy line.. like avengers and spider man.. so what do you think when will the toys start showing up?? i loved the dark knight and BB toy line i really want a bane toy with that badass coat
June 2012

MrBatman wrote:
Mattman wrote:when do you think we will start seeing toys pop up? alot of the other movies are starting to show off the toy line.. like avengers and spider man.. so what do you think when will the toys start showing up?? i loved the dark knight and BB toy line i really want a bane toy with that badass coat
June 2012
you think they reveal the toys that late.. im not saying like release them i mean like show us what will be released.

I can't wait until some Catwoman merchandise is released. Totally want a Catwoman shirt. 8-)

chee wrote:I can't wait until some Catwoman merchandise is released. Totally want a Catwoman shirt. 8-)
Stilettos? :modesty:

i want to see a bat wing toy

m4st4 wrote:
chee wrote:I can't wait until some Catwoman merchandise is released. Totally want a Catwoman shirt. 8-)
Catwoman stilettos? Complete with the sharp edges?

chee wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Yup, why not? :D

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main ... -15th-2011
Q1. We’re getting our first look at the Dark Knight Rises later this month in the form of the 6 min Imax trailer. When will we get our first look at the toy line? And will it be in the same format as GL and TDK with 4″ figures and 6″ Movie Masters figures?

A1. You will see some information released starting with NY Toy Fair. There’ll be Movie Masters in 6″ and 3.75″ regular figures.
New York Toy Fair is happening in mid-February.

Rumored 6" figurines appearing at the fair:
Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Alfred, GCPD John Blake, Ra's Al Ghul

m4st4 wrote:
chee wrote:
Yup, why not? :D
That would be awesome. :JGLface: