The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baniac wrote:
:twothumbsup:

Just a stupid question when it comes to ordering. Everything I've seen says "pre-order" but I know of at least one NF poster over on the Bane thread who already got his Bane figure (lucky bastard).
Well I order from Sideshow Collectibles ( http://www.sideshowtoy.com/ ) which is the U.S. distributor for Hot Toys, so their listing is for a pre-order expected to ship in March. You can find it on ebay ready to ship right now out of Hong Kong where Hot Toys is based, but you're going to pay more.
Red Hood wrote:Hustler, do you happen to have the Hot Toys Batman figure?
No, not yet. That or Joker 2.0 was going to be my next purchase. I'm a little mad at myself right now because it's sold out and currently on a wait list.

Edit: Scratch that, just found this site that has it in stock
http://www.alteregocomics.com/hot-toys- ... igure.html
Holy shitballs, their retail store is in Lima, OH too. That's just over an hour away from me.

We need another Movie Masters line. I want a Talia figure so I can act out my fantasies between her and my Catwoman figure. :-D
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

GoldHeartedSociopath wrote:We need another Movie Masters line. I want a Talia figure so I can act out my fantasies between her and my Catwoman figure. :-D
Agreed they should also make a Ras Al Ghul figure with the talia one

They did make Ra's.

Caekzor wrote:They did make Ra's.
The Ra's figure is my favorite next to Catwoman. It'd be cool to get the Josh Pence version in another wave of figures.
We really should stop this fighting, otherwise we'll miss the fireworks!

Pratham wrote:
Hustler wrote:Here it is, folks... my latest indulgence. It's the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Tumbler, the ultimate collectible. This thing is a beast - 29 inches long - and features a detailed cockpit with a sliding roof panel, movable braking flaps, functioning headlights, and last but not least, sex appeal.
Amazeballs!!! :twothumbsup:
This is so fucking perfect.

If I won the lotto, I'd spend most of it on buying some TDKR figures from Hot Toys.

Caekzor wrote:They did make Ra's.
I haven't been able to find one and if you did, it was probably custom made.