The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Oh, well you quoted GoldHeartedSociopath who was talking about the Mattel Movie Masters. ;)

I do happen to own a custom 1:6 Ra's.

:-D

Red Hood wrote:If I won the lotto, I'd spend most of it on buying some TDKR figures from Hot Toys.
I'd have to win the lotto before I even considered by figures from Hot Toys.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

My phone won't take a decent picture to save my life, but here it is: the 1/6th scale Hot Toys Bane. Even the box it comes in is display-worthy. Fully articulated, insane level of detail (these pics don't do it justice), and comes with interchangeable hands for different poses as well as his sweater (not pictured), broken Bat cowl, and base inspired by his underground lair. This masterpiece is about 12 inches tall and will fit inside my Tumbler, to give a sense of scale. Next purchase will be Batman or Joker.

@Hustler Are you planning on picking up the 1/12 scale Hot Toys "The Bat"? No pricing or pre-order info yet but it's coming later this year..

If only Hot Toys Bane had the outfit from the Prologue and his other Black Coat.

Red Hood wrote:If only Hot Toys Bane had the outfit from the Prologue and his other Black Coat.
That black shirt was so (wonderfully :shh: ) tight, I don't know how Hot Toys could have included that, unless they painted it directly onto Bane's "skin." :lol: But, yeah, the leather jacket would have been cool. :twothumbsup:

Baniac wrote:
Red Hood wrote:If only Hot Toys Bane had the outfit from the Prologue and his other Black Coat.
That black shirt was so (wonderfully :shh: ) tight, I don't know how Hot Toys could have included that, unless they painted it directly onto Bane's "skin." :lol: But, yeah, the leather jacket would have been cool. :twothumbsup:

But I say Hot Toys could make the shirt like a doll with velcro behind the shirt so that you can open it up.

I was extremely disappointed that a Bane Mask was never manufactured for kids.

BlairCo wrote:I was extremely disappointed that a Bane Mask was never manufactured for kids.
Same here bro. It would also be perfect for cosplay.