The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:
Hustler wrote:Wow, I haven't logged on the forums for quite some time, but I just had to come back to say I finally worked up the courage to go through with ordering the ultimate collectible: The Hot Toys Tumbler. I've been wanting it for years and my desire was pushed over the edge when I received the Bane figure for Christmas. I don't have either yet (The Tumbler will ship very soon and Bane sometime in the first quarter) but I'm extremely excited. As some of you know, I've been drooling over these collectibles for a while and I'm glad to finally say they'll be in my possession soon. Now if I could only get the Hot Toys Batman and Joker 2.0, I'll be content and I can live without the others...
Tumbler: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=44 ... otToysItem
Bane: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=44 ... otToysItem
Welcome back!
Thanks! It's weird not having that compulsive need to log on anymore since I now own the movie. Lately I've been drooling over GTA V which is why I haven't been here. Rest assured my love for Nolan and TDKR has not diminished though. I've probably watched it at least 10 times in the last month. I also managed to get two of the limited edition bat cowl version, which I assume you guys already noticed the outrageous prices people are charging online since they sold out everywhere. I wandered into my local Wal-Mart at midnight not realizing just how limited they were. My store only had 3.

Here it is, folks... my latest indulgence. It's the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Tumbler, the ultimate collectible. This thing is a beast - 29 inches long - and features a detailed cockpit with a sliding roof panel, movable braking flaps, functioning headlights, and last but not least, sex appeal.

Hustler wrote:Here it is, folks... my latest indulgence. It's the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Tumbler, the ultimate collectible. This thing is a beast - 29 inches long - and features a detailed cockpit with a sliding roof panel, movable braking flaps, functioning headlights, and last but not least, sex appeal.
Nice 8-)

Hustler wrote:Here it is, folks... my latest indulgence. It's the Hot Toys 1/6th scale Tumbler, the ultimate collectible. This thing is a beast - 29 inches long - and features a detailed cockpit with a sliding roof panel, movable braking flaps, functioning headlights, and last but not least, sex appeal.
Love it! Especially the lights. Now you need Bane on top of it. :-D

Amazeballs!!! :twothumbsup:
gib sigs

Why are those flap things supported by brown bars? Shouldn't those be black?

Baniac wrote: Love it! Especially the lights. Now you need Bane on top of it. :-D
Not sure if you're referring to my earlier post, but if not, I am actually getting the Hot Toys Bane too! Haha. However, it wouldn't feel right putting him on top of it since it's not the camouflage Tumbler. There is a camo version available for pre-order now, but I wanted the classic black Batmobile look. But just for you, I'll take a picture of Bane on top when he finally arrives.
nolangoatdirector wrote:Why are those flap things supported by brown bars? Shouldn't those be black?
I wondered that initially too. As you can see though, the bars on the real Tumbler are brownish. The Hot Toys one just has that brighter, copper appearance. They probably could have went with a somewhat duller color so it didn't stand out like that, but I don't think it looks bad.

Hustler wrote:
Baniac wrote: Love it! Especially the lights. Now you need Bane on top of it. :-D
Not sure if you're referring to my earlier post, but if not, I am actually getting the Hot Toys Bane too! Haha. However, it wouldn't feel right putting him on top of it since it's not the camouflage Tumbler. There is a camo version available for pre-order now, but I wanted the classic black Batmobile look. But just for you, I'll take a picture of Bane on top when he finally arrives.
:twothumbsup:

Just a stupid question when it comes to ordering. Everything I've seen says "pre-order" but I know of at least one NF poster over on the Bane thread who already got his Bane figure (lucky bastard).

Hustler, do you happen to have the Hot Toys Batman figure?