The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
chee wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Yup, why not? :D
That would be awesome. :JGLface:
Indeed.
Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main ... -15th-2011
Q1. We’re getting our first look at the Dark Knight Rises later this month in the form of the 6 min Imax trailer. When will we get our first look at the toy line? And will it be in the same format as GL and TDK with 4″ figures and 6″ Movie Masters figures?

A1. You will see some information released starting with NY Toy Fair. There’ll be Movie Masters in 6″ and 3.75″ regular figures.
New York Toy Fair is happening in mid-February.

Rumored 6" figurines appearing at the fair:
Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Alfred, GCPD John Blake, Ra's Al Ghul
:tooexcited: Damn, I want her, now.

I will make naughty stop motion videos with those action figures. Bane/Batman HEEHHHEHEHEEEHEHEEEE.

chee wrote:I will make naughty stop motion videos with those action figures. Bane/Batman HEEHHHEHEHEEEHEHEEEE.
''Or perhaps he is wondering why someone would stop-motion his arse?'' :lol:

Dragon_316ca wrote:It's not official, but it looks goddamn cool: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-CUSTOM-B ... 2a17c8f4d1

8-)
Those arent official? :(
They look so cool though.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

7 year old me would kill many people to get his hands on that Bane action figure. He would pit him against Batman and his Batman Forever Batmobile-Plane-Boat thing that can transform into each. 8-) Would be an epic battle.