The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Here it is, folks. After a long wait (I preordered this back in January), I finally have the Hot Toys Batman Armory (with Batman).
Image (Yes, it lights up. Beautiful, isn't it?)
For space purposes, I'll put the rest of the images in a spoiler tag.
Image (Artsy Batman is artsy)
Image (All my Hot Toys collectibles. You can tell the Tumbler has just collected dust, but it kinda gives it a used look haha. I still need The Joker though :( )
Image (Because gratuitous crotch shot, that's why)

Hustler wrote:Here it is, folks. After a long wait (I preordered this back in January), I finally have the Hot Toys Batman Armory (with Batman).
Image (All my Hot Toys collectibles. You can tell the Tumbler has just collected dust, but it kinda gives it a used look haha. I still need The Joker though :( )
so jelly now

Hustler wrote:Here it is, folks. After a long wait (I preordered this back in January), I finally have the Hot Toys Batman Armory (with Batman).
Damn dude. Those are impressive.

All their stuff is great, but their Bane is hard to top. Wish I could afford the little bastard.

And in the world of incongruity, Hallmark (yes, the greeting card store) released a Bane Christmas ornament this month. The image on their website doesn't do it justice. I was pleasantly surprised when I got my order. The ornament has some heft and decent detail to it (except they forgot his spinal scar). Since I don't do xmas trees, he's dangling from the rearview mirror of my Banemobile...er, car. :D

D O P E

Cool!! It would of been nice to see some of these gadgets in the actual movie!

I finally have the Hot Toys Joker 2.0, but I have to wait until Christmas to open it. I'll post pictures around that time.

Hustler wrote:I finally have the Hot Toys Joker 2.0, but I have to wait until Christmas to open it. I'll post pictures around that time.
You better

AsianVersionOfET wrote: You better
It's just sitting there in a box, and I have to stare at that thing until Christmas. It's like the anticipation for sex, except way worse and the payoff isn't until another month and a half.

I present to you (drumroll please...), the Hot Toys Joker 2.0. I was going to get a little more adventurous with setting up poses, but I've been sick and my camera's focus was pissing me off, so I gave up. Now that I have what I want, I've already moved on to wanting the Bat-signal from the John Blake/Jim Gordon sets. I couldn't care less about owning those figures themselves (or Alfred from the armory set for that matter), just the Bat-signal. Even that alone goes for about $150. Anyway, spoiler tagged for space. Oh, and the last shot of the armory is because I for some reason forgot to ever put the sticky bomb guns on the doors.