The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
These are $10 at JC Penny. They also have a white one with just the buildings/bat image.

justafilmmaker wrote:These are $10 at JC Penny. They also have a white one with just the buildings/bat image.

10 bucks is a nice deal for that t-shirt.
{=}

That fucking letter D continues to annoy the hell out of me.

Just shift the title text slightly to the fucking right and make the D black. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

SilverHeart wrote:That fucking letter D continues to annoy the hell out of me.

Just shift the title text slightly to the fucking right and make the D black. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
Tell me more
Sigs???

It's just irritating and distracting.

Also, today I saw a limited edition set of Batman Begins at Best Buy, but I noticed it still had the sticker for a discount ticket for TDK. :lol:

Best Buy is also doing TDK and Begins steelbooks for like 10 bucks each, BTW.

Forum Pro
Law
SilverHeart wrote:It's just irritating and distracting.

Also, today I saw a limited edition set of Batman Begins at Best Buy, but I noticed it still had the sticker for a discount ticket for TDK. :lol:

Best Buy is also doing TDK and Begins steelbooks for like 10 bucks each, BTW.
Tell us more

:facepalm:

justafilmmaker wrote:Image

:facepalm:
LOL! I do love that shirt though. Saw it on a non-retarded site and I'm probably gonna order it soon.

If they don't go crazy with Gotham Rogues merchandise for this movie it will be such a huge missed opportunity. A "NOLAN" Rogues jersey, anybody???

Hot Toys Cosbaby (S) Series:
In view of the popularity of the Batman movies series, Hot Toys is proud to present the Cosbaby series from the three Batman movies – Batman Begins (2005), The Dark Knight (2008) and the upcoming summer blockbuster The Dark Knight Rises (2012), featuring a total of nine cosbabies, with three characters from each movie.

Each cosbaby stands approximately 3 inches/ 7 cm tall, featuring your favorite movie characters in baby form and their unique designs in special format.

Each set of Batman Cosbaby (S) Series includes nine cosbabies in individual boxes.