The 2012 grand-scale epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

The Dark Knight Rises Toyline and Merchandise

I present to you (drumroll please...), the Hot Toys Joker 2.0. I was going to get a little more adventurous with setting up poses, but I've been sick and my camera's focus was pissing me off, so I gave up. Now that I have what I want, I've already moved on to wanting the Bat-signal from the John Blake/Jim Gordon sets. I couldn't care less about owning those figures themselves (or Alfred from the armory set for that matter), just the Bat-signal. Even that alone goes for about $150. Anyway, spoiler tagged for space. Oh, and the last shot of the armory is because I for some reason forgot to ever put the sticky bomb guns on the doors.
Amazeballz.
Hustler wrote:I present to you (drumroll please...), the Hot Toys Joker 2.0. I was going to get a little more adventurous with setting up poses, but I've been sick and my camera's focus was pissing me off, so I gave up. Now that I have what I want, I've already moved on to wanting the Bat-signal from the John Blake/Jim Gordon sets. I couldn't care less about owning those figures themselves (or Alfred from the armory set for that matter), just the Bat-signal. Even that alone goes for about $150. Anyway, spoiler tagged for space. Oh, and the last shot of the armory is because I for some reason forgot to ever put the sticky bomb guns on the doors.

*steals Bane*
Baniac wrote:
*steals Bane*

"Your precious armory, gratefully accepted!"
Hustler wrote:
Baniac wrote:
*steals Bane*

"Your precious armory, gratefully accepted!"

:lol:

"Your precious Bane Hot Toy, gratefully accepted!" ;) :D
Lol!
← Previous page