TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
chee wrote:
You should return the thing and get a better model.
I got it as a gift and its the cheapest model so I can't really trade it in.
Mine is the blue police box model.

chee wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
You lucky fuck.

I have the cheap rip off of that one. Its not even blue :think:
Sigs???

chee wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Nice to see another Doctor Who fan out there.

So Prometheus just released a pretty good teaser/viral video.

If they're getting started for a June opening, I'd say we're guaranteed another glimpse/viral for TDKR by the end of March.

As an aside, I'm really excited by Prometheus. Everything I've read and seen suggests it's going to be proper sci-fi (terra-forming, unimaginable aliens and suspense) as opposed to the Avatar sort of stuff we've seen in the last few decades.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:So Prometheus just released a pretty good teaser/viral video.

If they're getting started for a June opening, I'd say we're guaranteed another glimpse/viral for TDKR by the end of March.

As an aside, I'm really excited by Prometheus. Everything I've read and seen suggests it's going to be proper sci-fi (terra-forming, unimaginable aliens and suspense) as opposed to the Avatar sort of stuff we've seen in the last few decades.
Even though this entire Prometheus thing is kind of off topic, the way Pearce said "I would like to change the world." gave me goosebumps. It's cool to see Weyland-Yutani before the merger with Yutani. Pearce's character has been kept out of the bast pics and trailers, so I was surprised when he revealed himself.

Ironic that this trailer may play in front of Dark Shadows. A film directed by Tim Burton who several active members on this forum abhor.

Addicted2Movies wrote:Ironic that this trailer may play in front of Dark Shadows. A film directed by Tim Burton who several active members on this forum abhor.
To stretch the irony, Burton also directed two Batman films, one of which starred Michelle Pfiffer who was Catwoman (and she is also in Dark Shadows), who is being portrayed by Anne Hathaway in the new movie . Circle of Life!
:batface:
Last edited by BlairCo on March 2nd, 2012, 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Addicted2Movies wrote:Ironic that this trailer may play in front of Dark Shadows. A film directed by Tim Burton who several active members on this forum abhor.
Yeah, but it doesn't mean we're going to flock to the theatre to watch that movie just for the trailer.

Well I won't be, anyway. As long as it's released online or bootlegged, fuck Burton. :lol:

Mason wrote:
Yeah, but it doesn't mean we're going to flock to the theatre to watch that movie just for the trailer.

Well I won't be, anyway. As long as it's released online or bootlegged, fuck Burton. :lol:
Where
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Mason wrote:

Where
What?