TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Forum Pro
Law
TehBatGetsBraked has been really weird lately

Mason wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:Ironic that this trailer may play in front of Dark Shadows. A film directed by Tim Burton who several active members on this forum abhor.
Yeah, but it doesn't mean we're going to flock to the theatre to watch that movie just for the trailer.
Oh yeah...

Law_of_4 wrote:TehBatGetsBraked has been really weird lately
I've been starved of news D:

Which is weird because a lot of the time people tend to act more "civilized" in public, but weirder on the Internet. For me it's the udder way around most of the time
Sigs???

Addicted2Movies wrote:
Mason wrote:
Yeah, but it doesn't mean we're going to flock to the theatre to watch that movie just for the trailer.
Oh yeah...
There was nothing wrong with that movie. I personally planned on seeing it anyway.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:TehBatGetsBraked has been really weird lately
I've been starved of news D:

Which is weird because a lot of the time people tend to act more "civilized" in public, but weirder on the Internet. For me it's the udder way around most of the time
I'm often both, depends on the person I'm talking to.

My Trailer Theory of Trailers:

The first trailer represents Bane in the second act of TDKR. A leather-jacketed, ventilaty, mastermind with intense physicsal prowess. And most importantly, having a beef with Batman. It really gives you a "oh shit, we're fucked" feel and also makes you feel like Batmans on his own, which is solidified by that last shot of Bane walking up the stairs like "Ima fuckin badass"

The second trailer shows us a repersetation of the first act, and the more revolutionary side of things, showing Bane on a more grand scale then just kickin' it with our BFF the Batman. It also gives us a taste of the redemption aspect of things, along with a bigger taste of the chaotic and destruction themes, while still reminding us that Brice gets his ass kicked.

I predict the third trailer will go all-out and really concentrate on redemption, loss and Batman facing challenges like never before. It also still holds Selina as a baddie, whether she really will stay that way, who knows (well, set videos do I guess). We get more scenes in the prison and more from Bruce. I also expect at least a quick shot of Luc Luc and Alie boo.
Sigs???

Mason wrote:
Addicted2Movies wrote:
Oh yeah...
There was nothing wrong with that movie. I personally planned on seeing it anyway.
Haha it was actually one of my favorite films of the year...but there were quite a few who's top priority with that film was the trailer.

This isn't an actual third trailer, but it's a damn good fan-made one. I suggest checking out this guy's other videos, they're awesome. Kudos to the guy that made this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd0teFFMryc

Forum Pro
Law