TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:I'm betting the last shot of the third trailer will be Batman and Catwoman figting.
OK, what's the bet. I'll bet my dog Biscuit.
Sigs???

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason wrote:
Why are you here?
To give you some light my son 8-)
Guide me through the darkness, oh great one!

Mason wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: To give you some light my son 8-)
Guide me through the darkness, oh great one!
:batface:

Maybe we'll see more "Bane ontop of the Tumbler" stuff
Sigs???

Mr. Caine wrote::lol:
If all fanboys praised such a mediocore at best teaser,anything will sufice for them.
I didn't find it mediocre at all. It did a great job at what it was suppose to do........tease us. The last shot of Batman and Bane fighting said so much about the type of film this will be.

Forum Pro
Law
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:I'm betting the last shot of the third trailer will be Batman and Catwoman figting.
Maybe not the last shot, but A shot in the trailer will be them fighting. That's all I want to see

Law_of_4 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Maybe not the last shot, but A shot in the trailer will be them fighting. That's all I want to see
Hurumph.
Sigs???

Fran wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote::lol:
If all fanboys praised such a mediocore at best teaser,anything will sufice for them.
I didn't find it mediocre at all. It did a great job at what it was suppose to do........tease us. The last shot of Batman and Bane fighting said so much about the type of film this will be.
I'm in the minority here but I tought It was poor.Rushed and completely uninspired

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Fighting together or against each other?

Alfred delivering a cat pun and then cut to a Bat/Cat scene.