TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
We'll probably get it in the spring. March or April?, maybe?
Sigs???

Yea most likely. I'm looking forward to the next poster because that one will most likely be the main one used, I would think.

Nolan4Life wrote:Yea most likely. I'm looking forward to the next poster because that one will most likely be the main one used, I would think.
I want a Catwoman poster.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Yea most likely. I'm looking forward to the next poster because that one will most likely be the main one used, I would think.
Probably not gonna get one. Dent never had his own poster.

Nolan4Life wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Probably not gonna get one. Dent never had his own poster.
Oh yeah... :cry:
Sigs???

I want some more posters...and I want to see some more of Selina Kyle.

GothamGirl wrote:I want some more posters...and I want to see some more of Selina Kyle.
Me too.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

TDK had at least 8 posters. Inception had like 14 if you count all the character posters. I think the posters will start rolling in shortly after the new year. I know Dent didn't get one. But we also didn't see two face prior to the film. We've seen catwoman. I can't imagine them not giving her a poster.

Though we've had a couple of cool posters already we haven't gotten one with a clean full frontal shot of any character yet. I think the next poster will probably be Batman. I mean it is his movie. But hopefully we get more of Bane and one of Catwoman also.

To be honest, I hope the next one is of Batman. Yes I know everyone wants to see Catwoman or more Bane, but damn it Bats is the hero. We need an epic poster of him.

Nolan4Life wrote:To be honest, I hope the next one is of Batman. Yes I know everyone wants to see Catwoman or more Bane, but damn it Bats is the hero. We need an epic poster of him.
Same here. My favorite poster so far from the trilogy is still the Batman one from TDK (Welcome to a World Without Rules poster).