TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
yogamble wrote:I just had a thought. I'm betting right now the first 5 seconds of trailor 3 where bearded Bruce turn's and gives that pissed off look he's talking to..
Bane. Maybe he was brought to Bane's personal headquarters at the prison or something for a chat.
No way man. He's in his PJs at Wayne Manor!
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
yogamble wrote:I just had a thought. I'm betting right now the first 5 seconds of trailor 3 where bearded Bruce turn's and gives that pissed off look he's talking to..
Bane. Maybe he was brought to Bane's personal headquarters at the prison or something for a chat.

I guess it could be that to. His clothes look asian in that shot. Those are some kinky jammys Bruce sleeps in.

yogamble wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

I guess it could be that to. His clothes look asian in that shot. Those are some kinky jammys Bruce sleeps in.
No they are. He has the same ones in multiple photos.
Sigs???

Yeah, i guess you're right. The Lucious unbearded Bruce in jammy's shot. Thanks for setting me straight. It was just a thought. He certainly looks pissed though. :batface:

yogamble wrote:Yeah, i guess you're right. The Lucious unbearded Bruce in jammy's shot. Thanks for setting me straight. It was just a thought. He certainly looks pissed though. :batface:
Tired, more like.

Than again, isn't he always pissed?
Sigs???

I'm sure it's been discussed, but I've never noticed it:

It's interesting how in trailer 2, Selina is kind of badmouthing Bruce for the exploitation of Gotham's resources, and then in trailer 3 she claims he's given to much.

Nolan, oh you. :thumbup:

I don't know if this has been pointed out yet but I just realized this morning that the first two quotes of the trailer "Hope is Lost", "Faith is Broken" actually nullify s the endings of the first two films. Nullify might be the wrong word but still.

Think about it:
At the end of Batman Begins, Gordon says there is now "HOPE" on the streets.

At the end of The Dark Knight, Batman is rewarding Gotham's "FAITH"

It looks like everything Batman has done before will be undone before a fire will rise.