TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
BlairCo wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Not really be paying that much attention. So when are people expecting the second trailer to be released?
May, attached to Dark Shadows.
Or The Avengers.

m4st4 wrote:
BlairCo wrote: May, attached to Dark Shadows.
Or The Avengers.
Highly unlikely.

BlairCo wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Or The Avengers.
Highly unlikely.
Not at all.

Mason wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Highly unlikely.
Not at all.
Why do you think it'll be with The Avengers, besides it also being a Superhero Film?

BlairCo wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Or The Avengers.
Highly unlikely.
Hmmm....Iron Man(2008): final trailer for The Dark Knight
Iron Man 2(2010): final trailer for Inception
It would be much more likely, Imo.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:
BlairCo wrote: Highly unlikely.
I guess, but wouldn't Warner Bros. want to get a trailer to a very much anticipated film attached to a film that isn't getting enough attention? That would boost its revenue.

BlairCo wrote:
thenextnolan wrote:
I guess, but wouldn't Warner Bros. want to get a trailer to a very much anticipated film attached to a film that isn't getting enough attention? That would boost its revenue.
It would. But they'd get more of a turnover if they engage in a deal with Sony to attach their trailer to one of the most anticipated films of the summer, which in turn would be viewed by more people and a wider range of audiences, promoting TDKR even more.

Mason wrote:
BlairCo wrote: I guess, but wouldn't Warner Bros. want to get a trailer to a very much anticipated film attached to a film that isn't getting enough attention? That would boost its revenue.
It would. But they'd get more of a turnover if they engage in a deal with Sony to attach their trailer to one of the most anticipated films of the summer, which in turn would be viewed by more people and a wider range of audiences, promoting TDKR even more.
Halelujah.

I think it would be something if the final trailer for TDKR(an unprecedented cinematic event) played in front of The Avengers(another unprecedented cinematic event).
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:I think it would be something if the final trailer for TDKR(an unprecedented cinematic event) played in front of The Avengers(another unprecedented cinematic event).
The next trailer should run in front of Avengers and be Tom Hardy in a black room in his Bane costume breaking Avengers toys, one by one, while Nolan just stares at the camera, nodding.

Cut to black.

The Dark Knight Rises

July 20