TDKR Trailer #3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Banes size is not that important of a factor. Hardly looks like a beast and what matters is that Bane can beat the living shit outta Batman.

People complaining about Bane's size should probably just watch the Avengers instead. HULK SMASH!

Allstar wrote:Image
LOL

dmcn307 wrote:
natalie wrote:
What says Bruce before...
"...Kill me"
Why didn't you just...kill me?
Thank you :twothumbsup:

Understood all the dialogue. The trailer is Epic. Excited and sad to see this movie. Last one.:(
On another note, I have a feeling John Blake is more than a cop in this movie...Too many shots with him in various, important situations. Anyone smell Robin here? Almost seems this is about the Dark Knight legend ending and the legend of the Dynamic Duo starting. Something tells me its not going to end as we expect. Batman comes to the rescue of Gotham and we live happily ever after? I think it may be more to it than that. At least I hope. :D
Last edited by admann on May 1st, 2012, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

JUST SAW IT. WOW. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ON THE BIG SCREEN.

I clicked on the new viral website expecting more GIFs..... and it loaded..... the MONEY SHOT blew a hole in the roof of my house.... FUCK!

admann wrote:Understood all the dialogue. The trailer is Epic. Excited and sad to see this movie. Last one.:(
On another note, I have a feeling John Blake is more than a cop in this movie...Too many shots with him in various, important situations. Anyone smell Robin here? Almost seems this is about the Dark Knight legend ending and the legend of the Dynamic Duo starting. Something tells me its not going to end as we expect. Batman comes to the rescue of Gotham and we live happily ever after? I think it may be more to it than that.
My thoughts exactly. Now I'm leaning toward the possibility that John Blake will become, well not "the new Batman" but something similar. That way it won't be TOO heartbreaking if Batman and Bruce Wayne both dies.

All the dialog:
Selina: There's a storm coming.
Bruce: You sound like you're looking forward to it.
Selina: I'm adaptable.

???: What are you?
Bane: I'm Gotham's reckoning.

Blake: Did they kill him?
Selina: I'm not sure.

Bruce: *Gasping*
Bruce: Why didn't you just... kill me.
Bane: Your punishment must be more severe.

Boy: Do you think he's coming back?
Blake: I don't know.

Blake: Why'd you run? Bane?
Selina: You should be as afraid of him as I am.

Alfred: I won't bury you. I've buried enough members of the Wayne family.

Selina: You don't owe these people any more... You've given them everything.
Bruce: Not everything. Not yet.

Selina: My mother warned me about getting into cars with strange men.
Bruce: This isn't a car.

admann wrote:Understood all the dialogue. The trailer is Epic. Excited and sad to see this movie. Last one.:(
On another note, I have a feeling John Blake is more than a cop in this movie...Too many shots with him in various, important situations. Anyone smell Robin here? Almost seems this is about the Dark Knight legend ending and the legend of the Dynamic Duo starting. Something tells me its not going to end as we expect. Batman comes to the rescue of Gotham and we live happily ever after? I think it may be more to it than that. At least I hope. :D
He isn't Robin