Edit Voice or Pedal Faster?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Do you think the Voice requires editing?

Poll ended at December 27th, 2011, 4:45 pm

No, I hear him fine/ I want the voice to stay as it is because it is important to the performance
68%
Yes, they need to edit the voice, because I will be irritated when i can't fully make out what Bane is saying
32%

Total votes: 104

eisentower30 wrote:
Pedal Faster.jpg
WTF

Nolan in a supporting role.

eisentower30 wrote:
Pedal Faster.jpg
:lol: :clap:

eisentower30 wrote:
Pedal Faster.jpg
Awesome. LMAO.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'm convinced that Bane's voice will be iconic. And It won't and shouldn't be changed.

Armandhammer wrote:Lol, cause a poll on Nolan fans would mean much. A little thing called bias. :roll:

Here's your exact same poll from IGN. Take a look at their results.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/121/1215198p1.html
Fuck IGN. We're NOLANFANS, and who are you? Name your allegiance! :ninja:

Armandhammer wrote:Lol, cause a poll on Nolan fans would mean much. A little thing called bias. :roll:

Here's your exact same poll from IGN. Take a look at their results.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/121/1215198p1.html
Good thing we don't give a fuck what they think. Neither does Nolan.

For the last time, the mix just needs slight tweaking. That's not a criticism aimed at Nolan or Hardy, because the voice is perfect, but Hardy's performance deserves to be heard and heard well.

elixxxer wrote:For the last time, the mix just needs slight tweaking. That's not a criticism aimed at Nolan or Hardy, because the voice is perfect, but Hardy's performance deserves to be heard and heard well.
Amen.