What if it sucks?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I mean...well....i know you guys are all like ''in nolan we trust'' etc but like....seriously, what if it's not good? Not all directors can pull off 8 good films in a row. What if the movie's ''Meh'' and just ok, maybe even terrible?
:batface: :batface: :JGLface: :JGLface: :oldmanface: :oldmanface:

The Amazing Spider-Man, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Skyfall, The Avengers, Underworld: Awakening, The Hunger Games ... and more.

The pain won't last long :lol:

2012: Movie lovers paradise.

but it's not going to be bad

Then I'll laugh.

And besides, as the guy above said, next year is shaping up to be a great year for films.
Do you... like pineapple?

Ultimately I will be EXTREMELY disappointed. This trilogy deserves a fantastic ending. The amount of work, blood, sweat and tears that the whole cast/crew has put into this trilogy demands a satisfying conclusion for the characters that they portrayed and the fans adored. If this movie disappoints it will stain the other two films and just be an all around shame for everyone involved.

What if YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH?

Based on what we have seen thus far, I just don't see it being bad..

If it sucks, I'll be very disappointed that we were |this| close to the greatest trilogy ever. Because...
Addicted2Movies wrote:The amount of work, blood, sweat and tears that the whole cast/crew has put into this trilogy demands a satisfying conclusion for the characters that they portrayed and the fans adored.
"What if it sucks?"

It won't.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:What if YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH?

What if it sucks?

Have you ever heard such stupidity?

To be honest, I think the chances of it being significantly worse than BB or TDK are pretty slim.

None of the entries in this trilogy were pumped out one after another. Nolan had a film in between each of the Batman movies giving him ample time not only to work on his other scripts and projects, but also the big Batman films. He's win-win for both the studios and the fans. I'd be a lot more worried about the film if it came out a year or two after TDK (like last year instead of Inception), because I'd question the integrity of the script. Though I'd still have plenty of faith.

But yeah, the script was being worked on since the filming for Inception (summer 2009), so I'm pretty sure they've had plenty of input and revisions to make it a powerful successor and conclusion to an already excellent franchise.