The Dark Knight Rises GIFs

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
steveportee wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:
Hope the kid made it out of there OK...
Who do you think planted the explosives in the first place? That little bastard is on Bane's payroll.

:lol:

U guys crack me up. He's probably behind the entire operation.

Dream-Xtractor wrote:Image
This is such a cheesy looking part of the movie. Like the part in TDK when Batman runs into the the wall with his Batpod goes up it turns around and comes back down safely. :roll:

Just a minor cheesy part doesn't hurt anyone though. The movie is obviously still gonna be the greatest movie ever made.

CaliKid329 wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:Image
This is such a cheesy looking part of the movie. Like the part in TDK when Batman runs into the the wall with his Batpod goes up it turns around and comes back down safely. :roll:

Just a minor cheesy part doesn't hurt anyone though. The movie is obviously still gonna be the greatest movie ever made.
Don't you start.

Mason wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:

Don't you start.
That's just me, a football player running for a TD and he doesn't notice the whole field is blowing up and crumbling behind him? :roll:

Brothers, we need to come together and focus on what really matters.

Bane's indecipherable voice.

CaliKid329 wrote:
Mason wrote:
Don't you start.
That's just me, a football player running for a TD and he doesn't notice the whole field is blowing up and crumbling behind him? :roll:
Wrong.

He's running because the FUCKING FIELD IS COLLAPSING BEHIND HIM.

CaliKid329 wrote:
Mason wrote:
Don't you start.
Hey did you know that a guy dresses up as a Bat and fights crime in this movie?

Nolan4Life wrote:
CaliKid329 wrote:
Source?

steveportee wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:
Source?
dork

Nolan4Life wrote:
steveportee wrote: Source?
dork