Did Anne transform?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Did Anne transform?

Yes
78%
No
22%

Total votes: 37

Based off the trailer was a transformation evident?

Oh yes. I didn't even know it was her until we saw her face. Her voice sounded so different, so sexy and confident.

Mason wrote:Oh yes. I didn't even know it was her until we saw her face. Her voice sounded so different, so sexy and confident.
One line reminded me of Love and Other Drugs but besides that I would largely agree.

Can someone send me the trailer? I know, wrong thread kind of, but Im right here anyway soooo
Sigs???

Allstar wrote:
Mason wrote:Oh yes. I didn't even know it was her until we saw her face. Her voice sounded so different, so sexy and confident.
One line reminded me of Love and Other Drugs but besides that I would largely agree.
Which line?

Mason wrote:
Allstar wrote:
Which line?
"How you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us."

Based on the trailer, oh yes. Her line is as confident and bold as is Bane's, and she delivers it without a millisecond of bad acting involved. I was surprised.

Allstar wrote:
Mason wrote:
Which line?
"How you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us."
That, second only to "When Gotham is in ashes, you have my permission to die", is my favorite line in the trailer. Perfect line with perfect delivery.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote:
That, second only to "When Gotham is in ashes, you have my permission to die", is my favorite line in the trailer. Perfect line with perfect delivery.
My favorite line was Caine's with ease.

All their lines were great.