Bane's voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
If chris Nolan doesn't want us to understand Banes voice then it's meant to be that way.... He wouldn't do that shit just because, so shut the fuck up and trust Nolan. There is a higher purpose for it .

mchekhov wrote:If chris Nolan doesn't want us to understand Banes voice then it's meant to be that way.... He wouldn't do that shit just because, so shut the fuck up and trust Nolan. There is a higher purpose for it .
You sound like a religious person defending God's plan with the line: "there is a higher purpose for it."

mchekhov wrote:If chris Nolan doesn't want us to understand Banes voice then it's meant to be that way.... He wouldn't do that shit just because, so shut the fuck up and trust Nolan. There is a higher purpose for it .
"Nolan is not a god you know...." Talli Vladimir

Skyab23 wrote:
You sound like a religious person defending God's plan with the line: "there is a higher purpose for it."
What did your friends think of the football field scene?

Mason wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:
my brother didn't like it....2 other friends said it looked alright to them, but the main criticism that I received was: where are the other players for Hines Wards' team, and why is Hines Ward identified as himself in the movie. Overall, the people I saw liked the trailer a lot, as we all do, but had a few reservations.

Skyab23 wrote:
Mason wrote:
my brother didn't like it....2 other friends said it looked alright to them, but the main criticism that I received was: where are the other players for Hines Wards' team, and why is Hines Ward identified as himself in the movie. Overall, the people I saw liked the trailer a lot, as we all do, but had a few reservations.
There are actually two other players on the field in the distance, if you freeze frame for frame. Just sayin'. :lol:

But yeah, there are a few players missing, I'm not defending it in any way, because there does need to be other players there.

DoubleD wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Media is really blowing this shit out of proportion. :facepalm: They've found something they'll nag all the way til July 20, unfortunately.
Fucking media. They always try and screw everything up.
I agree with you. Bane's voice is not that bad, but it is a little hard to understand him at times. And, I think they are going to make some small change to it. He is not going to change the whole thing.

Someone's gotta take a bootleg version of the prologue and increase the volume of the voice so that people see what it will look like in the end and calm down

Allstar wrote:
"Nolan is not a god you know...." Talli Vladimir
L
M
F
A
O