Bane's voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Tapion wrote:A lot of people hated Batmans voice in TDK, and it really didnt stop that film from breaking a billion dollars and being a critical success. Seeing Bane's voice was mostly understandable in the trailer, I don't think it will be a problem. Also, as the film progresses, people will understand his voice better.

The bigger issue with TDKR at this point is the pointless usage of Pittsburgh Steelers players in the film, not Bane's voice.
I'm European and don't give a damn about Football or Steelers so from my standpoint it's just one cool as fuck sequence.

they wont even admit that its not a problem for the majority...i tweeted Alex from Firstshowing and he refuses to admit that most people understand Bane in the prologue

i think its ridiculous that theyre trying to control perception of this. where is responsible journalism?

I think enhancing the clarity a tad is justified, but I don't think it needs to be totally reworked.

mchekhov wrote:they wont even admit that its not a problem for the majority...i tweeted Alex from Firstshowing and he refuses to admit that most people understand Bane in the prologue

i think its ridiculous that theyre trying to control perception of this. where is responsible journalism?
It's a common complaint.
I'ma say it 1 more time: Chris Nolan & Emma Thomas told our guys they'll "clean up" the Bane audio, not change it. @THR post is OLD NON-NEWS
Variety

Allstar wrote:
mchekhov wrote:they wont even admit that its not a problem for the majority...i tweeted Alex from Firstshowing and he refuses to admit that most people understand Bane in the prologue

It's a common complaint.

not for the majority

Alex is a douche. Tweet someone from Collider or Slashfilm. Oh wait, / copy-pastes news from Collider. :roll:

Nolan4Life wrote:Media is really blowing this shit out of proportion. :facepalm: They've found something they'll nag all the way til July 20, unfortunately.
Not understanding what the main villain is saying 80% of the time?

... oh ya ... that's such a little thing :facepalm:

Armandhammer wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Media is really blowing this shit out of proportion. :facepalm: They've found something they'll nag all the way til July 20, unfortunately.

Get your ears syringed.

Armandhammer wrote:

Wash your ears mate.

Nolan wants to keep everything as realistic as possible.
a good thing to solve the problem is to just subtitle the prologue?