Bane's voice

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Allstar wrote:
I'ma say it 1 more time: Chris Nolan & Emma Thomas told our guys they'll "clean up" the Bane audio, not change it. @THR post is OLD NON-NEWS
Variety
This. This is exactly what's going to happen.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Allstar wrote:Variety
This. This is exactly what's going to happen.
And I want this to happen :-D

Again, people on this board fail to differentiate between accent/audibility :problem:

I would laugh if batman says something important to Bane and Bane Literary will react with "Blablabla,cut the crap"
And punshes Bats in the face.

Sources also say some at Warners would like Nolan to change the sound mix, but the filmmaker, whose autonomy is well-earned (his Inception earned the studio more than $800 million and eight Oscar nominations), has informed executives that he plans only to alter the sound slightly, not to rework it completely.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ane-275489

Good for Nolan. It doesn't need to be completely reworked. :roll:

I love Bane's voice. It has a unique quality. I understand him fine in the trailer and most of the Prologue. The only problems I had were when the background audio was too loud. But I do think it's a voice you need to get used to since it's so different (especially since he has the mask).

Making sure he's more audible should help.

I agree. Bane's voice is fantastic. I had no trouble understanding what he was saying. All that needs to happen is some audio clean up. Thats completely understandable so early in the post production of the movie. There is still seven months till this movie comes out so I think everyone needs to just....chill.

Scott Weinberg @scottEweinberg
Dear batgeeks, have you ever heard Tom Hardy speak? He's ALWAYS indecipherable.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

The audio of a character's voice should not be an issue...they should just fix it and move on...all this negative talk is impeding what should be positive talk about the final Nolan Batman film (although they shouldn't have included Pittsburgh Steelers in the film, and if they did, they shouldn't have shown their names on their jerseys, but that's another matter altogether).

ALL U HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE THE AUDIO LEVELS, ISSUE RESOLVED

The end, media...

Skyab23 wrote:The audio of a character's voice should not be an issue...they should just fix it and move on...all this negative talk is impeding what should be positive talk about the final Nolan Batman film (although they shouldn't have included Pittsburgh Steelers in the film, and if they did, they shouldn't have shown their names on their jerseys, but that's another matter altogether).
Meanwhile, the film will make tons of money, generate largely positive reviews, and everyone will be happy Nolan gave them a great bat trilogy.

The end.