TDKR Fan Videos

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
You Rock !! If you want a sneak peek, click on the link in the video !

No one else seems to have done it on YouTube so I decided to make it myself.

Syncopy wrote:You Rock !! If you want a sneak peek, click on the link in the video !

Damn now I want TDKR even more so I can back-to-back this mo-fo trilogy.

Sorry for the absence.

DreamPolice wrote:No one else seems to have done it on YouTube so I decided to make it myself.
That's awesome. :lol:

My only suggestion is that you use the TV version of I'll Be There For You and not the full version.

DreamPolice wrote:No one else seems to have done it on YouTube so I decided to make it myself.
This is gold. It really did seem like a comedy show.

Very nice. But where is Bane??

99SayGoodbye wrote:
Very nice. But where is Bane??
1.) There was only so much you could fit into 49 seconds and I preferred not to extend it.
2.) I'm waiting until the blu-ray comes so I could get some of his unintentionally awkward gestures to match the mood of the video.

TDKR-related (Robin Williams being Hugo Strange rumors). I still can't get over this video.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:TDKR-related (Robin Williams being Hugo Strange rumors). I still can't get over this video.

:lol: :lol: I haven't seen that one before.