TDKR Fan Videos

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Rashad28 wrote:The Dark Knight Rises - Opening Credits Project from Doğan Can Gündoğdu
http://vimeo.com/35665217
That's pretty damn cool.

Here's the youtube link.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I'll be the voice of dissent and dislike that fan version of the opening credits. It's utterly derivative, 17 years AFTER Seven opened and gave us those creepy-as-hell credits, and the music grates rather than sets a tone. The guy who made it is to be commended for using official and spy pix - that was a nice touch - but I thought the overall effect was just...silly.

But I'm a grumpy old guy, so what the hell do I know?

Yeah, I wasn't impressed by it either. Nice use of photos and the general idea, but the effects weren't anything difficult... and yeah, the style is outdated.
Why would Bane be using such equipment? He hasn't been set-up as a stalker/fanatic. He's a militant brutal pain-machine.

I think it's pretty good, just not for The Dark Knight Rises. It doesn't feel like Nolan's style. I think they'd fit in a Marvel comic book adaptation or a Fincher film, though.

I'm currently working on a fan trailerish montage vid of TDKR....should be pretty cool! I'll try to get it up by the weekend.

My first TDK fan video!

Please leave some feedback?

This guy should do a video of the TDK trilogy once TDKR is out.

Oneironaut wrote:This guy should do a video of the TDK trilogy once TDKR is out.

Update your signature man, it's 158 day now. :)