TDKR Fan Videos

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

nowseed wrote:
:clap:

The Prestige is like some kind of manual for these movies!

Holy S*n of a B*tch B*st*rd that is sweet!!!!!!

nowseed wrote:
That made me wet.

I mean hard.

Hard and wet.

This cue from the prologue trailer that starts playing by 1:30 in this video is simply amazing. I don't know how to explain it... It always gives me goosebumps, and I sincerely believe I might cry once I hear it during my first view. I might be mistaken, but this is a new piece, right? I don't remember hearing it before, altough the ending is very familiar.

nowseed wrote:
I need a new pair of pants...

Oneironaut wrote:This cue from the prologue trailer that starts playing by 1:30 in this video is simply amazing. I don't know how to explain it... It always gives me goosebumps, and I sincerely believe I might cry once I hear it during my first view. I might be mistaken, but this is a new piece, right? I

its from TDK

nowseed wrote:
:batface:

Really awesome, was actually just checking if anybody put this here yet.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Oneironaut wrote:This cue from the prologue trailer that starts playing by 1:30 in this video is simply amazing. I don't know how to explain it... It always gives me goosebumps, and I sincerely believe I might cry once I hear it during my first view. I might be mistaken, but this is a new piece, right? I don't remember hearing it before, altough the ending is very familiar.
It's not new, but it is amazing.

Definitely a fan vid