BATMAN CONFIRMED

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I'd like Soul Of Gotham as the title but The Batman is good too

I like The Batman too, but I had some consideration...

1. Batman Ultimate: okay, too Marvel perhaps. But it kinda fits the logic of the final installment in Nolan's trilogy :)

2. Batman Legends: so this is what I came up after thinking that Batman Ultimate is kinda cheesy. After googling, I found an collector's edition was called that one, here. as far the story goes, this title can give some metaphor. 8-)

What do you guys think? :D

No, that sounds terrible. They sound like crappy video game titles.

chee wrote:No, that sounds terrible. They sound like crappy video game titles.
Maybe you're right ;) but I just remember a line from Begins where Ducard said something to Wayne:

Bruce Wayne: You're vigilantes.
Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
Bruce Wayne: Which is?
Henri Ducard: A legend, Mr. Wayne.

Mbah TskTsk wrote:
chee wrote:No, that sounds terrible. They sound like crappy video game titles.
Maybe you're right ;) but I just remember a line from Begins where Ducard said something to Wayne:

Bruce Wayne: You're vigilantes.
Henri Ducard: No, no, no. A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification. He can be destroyed, or locked up. But if you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, and if they can't stop you, then you become something else entirely.
Bruce Wayne: Which is?
Henri Ducard: A legend, Mr. Wayne.

so then call it just Legend....but Batman Legend sounds like a batman revival cartoon from cartoon network of saturday morning cartoon on WB 11

Vigilante
Batman
Gotham

3 good simple titles

talli wrote: so then call it just Legend....but Batman Legend sounds like a batman revival cartoon from cartoon network of saturday morning cartoon on WB 11

Vigilante
Batman
Gotham

3 good simple titles
Just Legend? It won't work, I suppose. But the funny thing is I just found out the Batman Legends title was already used, here. Quick look at Nolan's films title, there's 3 titles with one word (Following, Memento, Insomnia) and there's also 3 titles for more than one word (Batman Begins, The Prestige, The Dark Knight), all in chronological order. With Inception coming out, he might comeback to the one word thing.

Just call it Batman. Anything else sounds like its trying to hard to be hip. :problem:

Damn when this news came out I was like:
batman 3 confirmed with Nolan: YEAH!! GOD MAY EXIST!
8-)

8-)
Nah, I knew it all this time. Believer hehe 8-)

m4st4 wrote:
8-)
Nah, I knew it all this time. Believer hehe 8-)
well good for ya, I thought Nolan was gonna decline the offer because of Ledger's death.
so yeah, it was a very good surprise,