Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Had a dream I was at the midnight premiere of the movie, and I was watching the film. It was actually pretty darn awesome.

I regularly keep up with the TDKR forum and I had a dream - nightmare, really - that I had about two pages of threads to catch up on. :shock: :o

well, not really dark knight rises dreams, more like tom hardy dreams (non-bane style). :-D

Had a dream last night I was at the midnight IMAX premiere for The Dark Knight Rises, but the projector broke halfway through. The audience started chanting "refund, refund, refund" and the theater's manager came in to cool us down. I woke up before the projector could be fixed, but remember actually thinking about strange things in the first half while I was waiting. For instance, Marion Cotillard didn't appear in any of what I saw. I remember thinking that the whole 8 year jump thing must be a second half plot point, and that she would only be introduced then. I also remember thinking Anne Hathaway was absolutely incredible.

George wrote:Had a dream last night I was at the midnight IMAX premiere for The Dark Knight Rises, but the projector broke halfway through. The audience started chanting "refund, refund, refund" and the theater's manager came in to cool us down. I woke up before the projector could be fixed, but remember actually thinking about strange things in the first half while I was waiting. For instance, Marion Cotillard didn't appear in any of what I saw. I remember thinking that the whole 8 year jump thing must be a second half plot point, and that she would only be introduced then. I also remember thinking Anne Hathaway was absolutely incredible.
What does that mean?
REIMBURSE.

Had a short dream where I was watching a kangaroo court scene.
Scarecrow/Murphy was the judge but it was like a small hearing with Bane and Bruce and a few others (guards maybe)
It was in a different room to the TV spot as well, similar to the sewer location.

I only remember a few short images of it, but it looked kinda cool.

Had a nightmare where some friends saw an early screening, and when I asked them if Batman died, they tell me that Bane drowns in a river, and Batman "just disappears" at the end of the movie. They go on to tell me that TDKR was underwhelming, and over-hyped.

After waking up, I notice how nonsensical the dream was. :|

This is more of a nightmare.

TDRK turns out to be amazing, but then Batman gets re-booted again in a few years. And then we have another Batman & Robin/Tim Burton series/etc on our hands and it makes me sad.

I had a dream Bane figured out he was in a movie and he went insane. :neutral:

Had a dream I saw the ending of the film...and it was so mind blowing, and left field, something nobody had predicted yet.....it gave me the feeling that Chris Nolan gave a non-Batman ending to the film...what i mean is, the entire film felt like a Batman movie, up until the end where it felt like a Chris Nolan movie first and foremost, but not necessarily a Batman movie.....it was mind blowing

one little problem........I don't fucking remember it.....which leads me to believe Chris Nolan had Dicaprio steal the shit from my subconscious because it was the actual ending.