Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I bought four for the Midnight screening in NYC ill sell 2 at the las minute for tons of money even more than $150 now on ebay :batface:
Brave New World

Had a dream last night about the Batman "reboot".

I dreamt that somehow it was being produced by Sony this time and Batman was super-duper space marine armored sporting a Dracula cape (as in his cape has a huge collar).

:suicide:

Had a dream a month ago where I watched the film and it ended with Batman dying. I don't remember how. The screen didn't cut to black and instead the white letters "The Dark Knight Rises" faded in over the picture. The end was a few clips of Alfred dusting furniture around Wayne Manor, interspliced with scenes of The Bat trying to start up (which happened to sound like a car engine) but unable to start. I guess that implied that Batman/Bruce was alive, if only he could start up The Bat. If you've seen the opening to Final Fantasy VII, where they cut to the moving train while it's zooming in to Midgar, then you'll understand how this scene was playing out. Alfred dusting. The Bat starting up. Alfred dusting. Repeat. Then I woke up. :?

New nightmare:

Some jerk brings their baby with them and it RUINS the midnight premiere.

robphas wrote:Had a dream a month ago where I watched the film and it ended with Batman dying. I don't remember how. The screen didn't cut to black and instead the white letters "The Dark Knight Rises" faded in over the picture. The end was a few clips of Alfred dusting furniture around Wayne Manor, interspliced with scenes of The Bat trying to start up (which happened to sound like a car engine) but unable to start. I guess that implied that Batman/Bruce was alive, if only he could start up The Bat. If you've seen the opening to Final Fantasy VII, where they cut to the moving train while it's zooming in to Midgar, then you'll understand how this scene was playing out. Alfred dusting. The Bat starting up. Alfred dusting. Repeat. Then I woke up. :?
Thats actually kind of awesome

DreamPolice wrote:Had a dream last night about the Batman "reboot".

I dreamt that somehow it was being produced by Sony this time and Batman was super-duper space marine armored sporting a Dracula cape (as in his cape has a huge collar).

:suicide:
I'm just imagining Master Chief with a giant-ass Dracula cape. :lol:

Craziest dream EVER! I had it just last night. I was being chased through like a mansion by Selina Kyle (Catwoman) and she was just jumping all over the walls and throwing stuff at me. We ran through a kitchen. It wasn't like a normal house kitchen, more so like a restaurant kitchen. It was huge! And she was jumping on counters trying to get to me and then finally we left the kitchen and went to this room. It had a bed with a nightstand by it. Then she yawned and just walked past me and crawled into the bed and turned off the light. Then I walked into the room and set my glasses onto the nightstand and crawled into the bed next to her and we romantically spooned. I think I'm in love!
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

Last night I had a dream that towards the end of the film they used unused Batman Begins footage from one of the childhood sequences. I don't remember what was said, but it was young Bruce and Thomas talking after he had fallen down the well, and it held major significance symbolically for the entire series

JimmyFraska wrote:Last night I had a dream that towards the end of the film they used unused Batman Begins footage from one of the childhood sequences. I don't remember what was said, but it was young Bruce and Thomas talking after he had fallen down the well, and it held major significance symbolically for the entire series
I think that probably happens.

I had one ages ago that went something like this:

Room full of guys, perhaps mobsters, all discussing amongst themselves. We see Bane walk down some stairs, ominous music playing. As Bane walks into the room it goes silent IMMEDIATELY, Bane doesn't have to say a word, he walks in and all of a sudden the room full of criminals goes completely silent.