Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I dreamed that Two-Face was in it.. thats all I remember
"When art imitates life"

i had a dream that bane was batmans father.. bane was dying and batman took of his mask sort of like star wars and he sees that bane is his father.. and bane was jean simmons. haha then he put his mask back on and they began to fight.. then i woke up

I had a dream I was part of the street shootout in Inception but Batman was there. It was weird seeing him taking cover with a pistol in hand.
Do you... like pineapple?

I had a dream, but I don't remember anything about it.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Forum Pro
Law
Just had a dream about this bad boy.

The movie opened with a beautiful violin/cello piece. Instead of the actual TDKR opening with the camera going through the high grass, in my dream the camera was going through the streets of Gotham. It was really low to the ground so all you saw were peoples legs walking, A LOT of people. Keep in mind the camera is moving relatively slow, with this beautiful piece playing, reminded me of Track 3 on the TDK soundtrack. So the camera pans up over the people walking and you see they are all dressed in dark suits walking into a church.. for Harvey Dent's funeral.

Law_of_4 wrote:Just had a dream about this bad boy.

The movie opened with a beautiful violin/cello piece. Instead of the actual TDKR opening with the camera going through the high grass, in my dream the camera was going through the streets of Gotham. It was really low to the ground so all you saw were peoples legs walking, A LOT of people. Keep in mind the camera is moving relatively slow, with this beautiful piece playing, reminded me of Track 3 on the TDK soundtrack. So the camera pans up over the people walking and you see they are all dressed in dark suits walking into a church.. for Harvey Dent's funeral.
That sounds... really awesome. I wish my dreams about TDKR were that good. Also, I hope we do get something like that after the prologue. From what I can tell, it seems like we might have about half an hour of exposition between the plane scene and the next big action set piece.

Damn man, I had a crazy dream about it last night. It was kinda really odd but I was enjoying it so much.
In my dream my sister was a major contributor to the film but she wouldn't tell me anything- we were at the première but so we began to watch it. It was really talky but great.
So basically it had two prologue bits (no plane section), and the first was of a young Bane who has difficulty speaking and breathing- he's in a barn which is burning down and then he starts running, trying to call for his parents but he can't. The camera begins to follow him on a snorricam (like you see in Aronofsky films). Suddenly he stumbles across a pile of burning logs which has bashed through the floor. And beneath the collapsed and charred wood he sees this face of his mother which instead of being burnt, it is rotten as if it's been rotting for weeks. Bane lets out this really horrified scream.

The second par of the prologue involved this really bruised and beaten up Batman (sans mask) drag himself through this lower middle-class street. He reaches these small set of flats and raps on the door. This old-looking out of shape guy lets him in.
The old guy is pretty calm and patient and tries to offer him tea but Bruce is very, very rushed and keeps asking questions. They seem to about Bane- and it's revealed that the old dude used to train Bane alongside Ra's but he didn't trust him, and he waited for the day when Ra's would come to Gotham to kill him for leaving etc
Then Bruce gets really agitated and tries to demand answers. And then the guy says that's he's already lost, that he lost hours ago. Then, there's this huge glow outside the window, a massive explosion and then it cuts.

And then it show's Bruce's life after the 8 years, Gordon's life. Bruce is a spectacular businessman, doing much more than anyone in his family before him. But he's marked with a leg injury. Gordon, uses his forces vigilantly, he doesn't want another Joker incident in Gotham which makes his superiors think that he is paranoid.
Bruce has a slight regret of giving up Batman, but at the same time he realises that the streets are a lot safer now.
Then there's a part where he's having this interview alongside Miranda Tate about the company. And all this commotion is going on somewhere.
And at that point- I had to leave cinema for some bizarre reason, this had me infuriated. But I went.

And this is where it gets quite weird. My and my siblings visit the old Bane's mentor guy in his house. He keeps offering us tea and I keep looking out the window for some reason. And the mentor says that he's after me, he wants to get me, so I quickly escape.

And then I'm in this weird shopping mall, there's all these weird nature exhibits (with tiny monkeys climbing's vines). I then run to a dentist and wait there where there all this posters on the wall for TDKR.
So I go downstairs to the restaurant (I know right?), where's this gorgeous grand piano.
And at one of tables I see Bane sitting there, waiting for me. So I approach him.

And then it's like I'm watching the film again again and it has an unmasked Bane walking around smiling.

It was quite weird really, as if David Lynch had a hand in the writing.
Do you... like pineapple?

I had a dream a while back about the dark Knight Rises. In it I was at a garden party or something when all of a sudden Tom hardy showed up as Bane wearing the craziest masks. he'd somehow change masks everytime i'd look at him and he somehow went into a building and broke batman while i was watching; Then he noticed me looking at him and he smiled in a really vile fashion and slowly made his way towards me and after asking him what he was going to do i started running like hell when he'd just come towards me, grinning silently. He then caught me by the arm and...that's when I woke up. First nightmare batman's given me. What was weird was that, by the end, Bane looked like Bronson (he even had the Bronson moustache), even though he identified himself as bane. Also the first time Tom hardy really scared me shitless.

Yet another dream for me with this bad girl... Anyway, it's been one helluva long dream, two or three big-ass dreams combined. But Selina Kyle entered it with quite fashion, while I was about to die in a pretty violent way, surrounded by enemy soldiers (don't ask), she literally sniped the shit out of their eyeballs, peeking through her laser sight on top of some old cathedral. Sweet rescue if you ask me. Next time, I want her in my bed (''You can leave your cat ears on'' - song playing in the background).

I had a dream that Bane almost kills Batman within the view of Blake. Blake shoots involuntarily the bullet enters Bane's head. After some gasping, Bane falls face first on the ground. Blake runs to Batman's sight, and Batman without breath, says "Continue the Legend." Batman dies, and Blake takes off his mask. "Bruce..." he says. Blake picks up the corpse and takes it home with him and holds his suit up. And looks up at the sky out his window. The next shot was of Batman (I guess it was Blake) jumping off Wayne Manor and glides through the city. Towards the Bat-Signal.