Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
So, I've had a few dreams about TDKR over the past few months, and since the forums have calmed down a little bit as we enter post-production, I thought I'd share them with you all.

First scenario: It's been months since Batman has disappeared off the streets of Gotham, and the mob has regained most of their power in society. In fact, since most of the members have been released from prison, and Moroni survived the car crash in The Dark Knight, they've actually basically supplanted Gotham's government. That dream didn't have a lot of action, but the city was covered in snow, and it was very atmospheric.

Second scenario: Bane is in the middle of Gotham's deserted street, with Batman's love interest tied up and her face covered. I don't know who it was, but I must have subconsciously been thinking about Marion, because she seemed to be pregnant. Suddenly, the Joker pulled up on the Batcycle, which he had gotten after killing Lucius. Batman looked down on the street from the shadows on a roof above, and was preparing to swoop down, but it was obvious that the scene was going to end with Batman being seriously injured or dead.

Third scenario: This wasn't about the plot of The Dark Knight Rises. But it was the week before the movie came out, and reviews just started to be released on RottenTomatoes. I was horrified that most of them were bad; TDKR was around a score of 50%. Then I noticed that's ridiculous, because the movie's going to be fucking amazing. So I realized I was dreaming and I woke up.

Anyone else have any lame dreams to share?

3 dreams I've had about TDKR.

Dream 1: I see the final movie. It's really artsy and deep, and less action packed that I expected. Batman and I end up helping a bunch of kids escape from jail. We end up in an airport riding one of those baggage claim conveyer belts.

Dream 2: This dream was about the teaser before it came out. In it, Christian Bale keeps accidentally slipping out of his American accent. Also, Bane is a serial killer who leaves a calling card that says, "We are the nameless."

Dream 3: I'm watching the full theatrical trailer with my dad. And it's amazing. It's mostly just Batman running across rooftops, jumping off them, and gliding through the air with a percussion heavy soundtrack playing. Also, the Joker's laughter can be heard throughout the trailer for some reason.

I just know that every dream i've had of it is disapointing. Mostly has the Joker in it played by new small-time actors.

I had one, just before the teaser. Cillian Murphy was in his Inception attire and sitting on one side of the table. Bane was on the other. They were talking about something when all of a sudden Bane gets up, goes to the other side and ripped his head right off. :lol:

Dream-Xtractor wrote:I had one, just before the teaser. Cillian Murphy was in his Inception attire and sitting on one side of the table. Bane was on the other. They were talking about something when all of a sudden Bane gets up, goes to the other side and ripped his head right off. :lol:
damn! you fucked up :lol:

Said this wayyy back in the Collective Diary but I had a dream where the final showdown in TDKR was set in a Spaghetti Western bar, Ariadne was there for no apparent reason, and the movie ended with Radiohead music.

So far only one: kissing Catwoman. :batman: And it came to my mind only later that day. :shifty:

I've had a few, but they've all been from about 2 years ago.

I had a dream about the trailer a while ago. The next trailer, I mean. It was basically a collection of explosions, reminiscent of the filming videos from Pittsburgh, with Bane fighting Batman on a snowy mountaintop and Selina robbing a large museum, before getting caught and locked up in Bane's compound. There were several scenes involving Batman fighting thugs upon a rooftop. Then it cut to black followed by Bane's chant.

Aside from the snowy mountaintop battle, this could actually pass as part of the trailer. :lol:

I said it a while back but mine was when the batwing had a couple of banes tumblers held on by a cable (similar to batman 89 with the gas balloons) and was pulling them out almost to space. The batwing unhooked them and as the batwing was flying back down the tumbler were burning in the atmosphere. It was cool but it look like a Roland emerich film.

This was after we saw the batwing but before we saw the footage of when batman hooked the hemitt and got hugged by catwoman.