Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DesertTurtle wrote:This is more of a nightmare.

TDRK turns out to be amazing, but then Batman gets re-booted again in a few years. And then we have another Batman & Robin/Tim Burton series/etc on our hands and it makes me sad.
I'm afraid that probably won't be far from the truth.

TDRK turns out to be amazing, but then Batman gets re-booted again in a few years. And then we have another Batman & Robin/Tim Burton series/etc on our hands and it makes me sad.
If the Batman reboot has a design like Burton/Schumacher, I'll be laying on my back staring at a church roof.

Hustler wrote:

I'm afraid that probably won't be far from the truth.
I don't see how you assume it will suddenly become insanely campy in the reboot. More fantastical, probably, but I doubt they'd go back to campy, especially since it completely failed the last time they tried it. Not to mention Nolan is producing it, I think, so it probably wont be that drastic a tonal shift.

I had a dream that Bruce Wayne went all Howard Hughes... locked himself in a room and started to paint post-modernist art to past the time... There was also an amazing monologue with Bruce Wayne talking to the Batman mask.

I had a dream where I found the movie online weeks before it's release and decided to watch it. When the showdown at the cityhall came Bane pulled of his mask and revealed Liam Neesons face and started talking in Hardys Bronson-voice :lol:

I would pay to see that.

Had a dream where somewhere in the beginning of the movie bane appears and breaks batman's back all mortal combat style and batman laid on the floor with blood and lifeless and then is taken to bane's prison and john blake takes over as batman while bruce is gone. Catwoman saves bruce from the prison then the last part of the movie was bane vs batman and talia vs catwoman.

Thedarknight628 wrote:Had a dream where somewhere in the beginning of the movie bane appears and breaks batman's back all mortal combat style and batman laid on the floor with blood and lifeless and then is taken to bane's prison and john blake takes over as batman while bruce is gone. Catwoman saves bruce from the prison then the last part of the movie was bane vs batman and talia vs catwoman.
Bane vs. Batman
Talia vs. Catwoman

Ugh. :facepalm: So cliche.

07202012 wrote:
Thedarknight628 wrote:Had a dream where somewhere in the beginning of the movie bane appears and breaks batman's back all mortal combat style and batman laid on the floor with blood and lifeless and then is taken to bane's prison and john blake takes over as batman while bruce is gone. Catwoman saves bruce from the prison then the last part of the movie was bane vs batman and talia vs catwoman.
Bane vs. Batman
Talia vs. Catwoman

Ugh. :facepalm: So cliche.
ehhh it was an awesome dream up till the end, i'm really hoping the final battle scene is amazing

I dreamed I bought my ticket.

Not yet begun to sell here. :cry:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist