Dreams about The Dark Knight Rises

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baconboy wrote:I had a dream that Bane almost kills Batman within the view of Blake. Blake shoots involuntarily the bullet enters Bane's head. After some gasping, Bane falls face first on the ground. Blake runs to Batman's sight, and Batman without breath, says "Continue the Legend." Batman dies, and Blake takes off his mask. "Bruce..." he says. Blake picks up the corpse and takes it home with him and holds his suit up. And looks up at the sky out his window. The next shot was of Batman (I guess it was Blake) jumping off Wayne Manor and glides through the city. Towards the Bat-Signal.
That would be awful.

Mason wrote:
Baconboy wrote:I had a dream that Bane almost kills Batman within the view of Blake. Blake shoots involuntarily the bullet enters Bane's head. After some gasping, Bane falls face first on the ground. Blake runs to Batman's sight, and Batman without breath, says "Continue the Legend." Batman dies, and Blake takes off his mask. "Bruce..." he says. Blake picks up the corpse and takes it home with him and holds his suit up. And looks up at the sky out his window. The next shot was of Batman (I guess it was Blake) jumping off Wayne Manor and glides through the city. Towards the Bat-Signal.
That would be awful.
I agree. I can't control my dreams. Unfortunately.

Baconboy wrote:
Mason wrote:
That would be awful.
Same here. I can't stop dreaming about Uma Thurman for some reason.

Mason wrote:
Baconboy wrote: I agree. I can't control my dreams. Unfortunately.
I can't think about Uma Thurman, without thinking of Shumacher's Poison Ivy... :problem:

Baconboy wrote:
Mason wrote:
I can't think about Uma Thurman, without thinking of Shumacher's Poison Ivy... :problem:
She was still hot in it.

Mason wrote:
Baconboy wrote: I can't think about Uma Thurman, without thinking of Shumacher's Poison Ivy... :problem:
She was still hot in it.
Touche, but the dialogue still makes me want to commit :suicide:

Baconboy wrote:
Mason wrote:
That would be awful.
I've heard people come up with worse, and that's while they're conscious.

Had yet another dream.
It started out with me finally getting a rare TDKR IMAX ticket.
I went to the showing, then everything went fast, I don't even remember seeing a scene of the Batman.
After it finished, I just sat there crying, everyone left the room, and I was still there crying.
Then, I woke up.

07202012 wrote:Had yet another dream.
I went to the showing, then everything went fast, I don't even remember seeing a scene of the Batman.
After it finished, I just sat there crying, everyone left the room, and I was still there crying.
Then, I woke up.
That's how I expect the movie will go.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
07202012 wrote:Had yet another dream.
Then, I woke up.
That's how I expect the movie will go.
Emotional?