Empire Magazine cover and feature - out Nov. 24

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:i'm just glad the article wasnt a long stretch of text without any content, beating around the bush....we finally got a plethora of information. Thank you Empire!
And Tom was amazing! You can just tell how much this character means to him! Fuck the haters who said he was doing this for "just a paycheck"!

EnzoTheBaker wrote:"What I really feel with a great actor is every movement, every hand gesture, every step has performance in it."

Nolan obviously goes to the Talli School of Acting

mchekhov wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:"What I really feel with a great actor is every movement, every hand gesture, every step has performance in it."
Nolan obviously goes to the Talli School of Acting

I can't say how happy I am that Nolan and Hardy are handling this character because they actually give a shit. Nolan cares about the quality of detail in these films. And that's what I love about him.

Man i havent got any work done :( I read this article 3 times in a row without interruption.

This movie will be so much more then any of us could ever imagine and were the one's all over this $hit... :goNF:

one of the first things that came to mind when I read that TDKR would take place 8 years later, was that this is a way to practically remove having to delve deeply into the Joker and his whereabouts.

Skyab23 wrote:one of the first things that came to mind when I read that TDKR would take place 8 years later, was that this is a way to practically remove having to delve deeply into the Joker and his whereabouts.
I still think they have to at least mention the Joker. If not, alot of causal movie fans are gonna be upset.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
Skyab23 wrote:one of the first things that came to mind when I read that TDKR would take place 8 years later, was that this is a way to practically remove having to delve deeply into the Joker and his whereabouts.
I still think they have to at least mention the Joker. If not, alot of causal movie fans are gonna be upset.
yeah I believe they will mention him, but not have to delve into it as much if it had taken place just a few months after the events of TDK. I don't want to accuse Nolan and co. of deliberately setting it many years into the future solely for this reason, but I have to believe it did play a factor into the decision.

I though it was interesting also, especially since we all thought they were picking up right where TDK left off, with that chase sequence they filmed. Guess not.

DoubleD wrote:
He'll be mentioned, no doubt. Maybe we'll get a little bit of information (through dialogue) about his backstory. Probably from Bane.

MindYourSurroundings wrote:
I though it was interesting also, especially since we all thought they were picking up right where TDK left off, with that chase sequence they filmed. Guess not.

not if you were paying attention to the people who were trying to tell you there was enough evidence to say that the chase scene is from a diff part of the story

EnzoTheBaker wrote:Anything from small joint manipulation to crushing skulls, crushing rib cages, stamping on shins and knees and necks and collarbones and snapping heads off and tearing his fists through chests, ripping out spinal columns. It's anything he can get away with.

Dicky Wayne was having second thoughts about putting the cowl back on after hearing a description of Bane