Matthew Modine as Foley

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I honestly went 18 years of my life without ever knowing who Modine was. Then I saw FMJ. Haven't heard of him since. WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE HE OWNS HOLLYWOOD NOW?

Falcone wrote:I honestly went 18 years of my life without ever knowing who Modine was. Then I saw FMJ. Haven't heard of him since. WHY IS HE ACTING LIKE HE OWNS HOLLYWOOD NOW?
Because after TDKR he will own Hollywood :-D

Nah, I think he should tone it down, as all he seems to be doing is unnecessarily angering Avenger fans, people who may also be Batman fans or who while not fans are nonetheless looking forward to TDKR.

Mason wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:But he definitely went overboard with this (and I don't love the Avengers, I think it's just ok):

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=59677
He's just telling it how it is.
yeah but it sounds like an angry child. I can still like the marvel films and The DC films, and while I certainly think that people bashing TDKR for no reason is not justified, I certaily don't want this to happen to any movie. if TDKR does not make as much money as The Avengers, who cars? I just want a good film. the only thing is that i don't want people to constanty say: "well the Avengers made more money, therefore it's a better film". Money is no indication of quality.

apw
I wish he would just shut up, even if he is just joking. He is just giving people ammunition to bash TDKR and it reflects badly on TDKR to have someone actually in the movie bashing The Avengers. It just riles up the stupid TDKR vs Avengers nonsense.

apw wrote:I wish he would just shut up, even if he is just joking. He is just giving people ammunition to bash TDKR and it reflects badly on TDKR to have someone actually in the movie bashing The Avengers. It just riles up the stupid TDKR vs Avengers nonsense.
exactly. So he should just apologise because stuff like this isn't helping anybody.

I think those of you who follow him on Twitter could probably let him know this, that it is no good to be talking like that about the Avengers.

Egami wrote:I think those of you who follow him on Twitter could probably let him know this, that it is no good to be talking like that about the Avengers.
i would, if is used Twitter. But I don't so it's out of my hands.