Nikki Finke: J-Nol and Goyers Writing Batman 3

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
According to Nikki Finke at http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/flash ... -features/

"Of course, Goyer's feature career is really heating up, since he co-wrote Batman Begins, and penned the story for The Dark Knight, and is now writing the third Batman installment with Chris Nolan's brother Jonah."

How reputable is this Nikki Finke?

Eternalist wrote:How reputable is this Nikki Finke?
This. That site doesn't seem very believable.

It sounded more like an offhand comment. If this were true, I think any journalist would commit such huge news to it's own article.

It might be an offhand comment, I don't know. She can be hit or miss, but generally she tends to be reliable and often gets stuff before everyone else.

That's a respected site in Hollywood I've been told.

They are quite reputable.

Nolan is doing a third film, mark my words. WB wouldn't stay quiet on the subject for this long if it wasn't going to happen. They would have put back up plans in place quickly.

apw
Goyer writing the script again?

Argh. Can't they just let him come up with the story?

Maybe he's only doing the first draft. Who knows. Hopefully specifics will be revealed eventually.

Yea, I think Goyer usually thinks of the ideas and Chris puts his opinions on it. And then Jon help write the overall screenplay?