Morgan Freeman Speculates on a Sequel to The Dark Knight

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
natalie wrote: Hayden Christensen? I'm a big SW fan but I really hate the new trilogy, I'm sorry. I still can't forgive Lucas.

I have faith that Toy Story 3 could break the corse for good. I'm not big fan of Bourne, the one was good, but then, it's like a Bond
reload. LOTR 3 was just the end (I think the one is the best). And I absolute agree with HP 3.

Maybe, that's true.
Don't get me wrong. I hate the new trilogy too and I'm still pretty bitter about it. But I like Revenge of the Sith nonetheless (at least compared to the first 2 prequels).

I agree, I think Toy Story 3 could do it. Interesting point about Bourne. I saw Bond as taking cues from Bourne, not the other way around :think: especially Quantum of Solace.

I think X-Men could have broken the curse had Singer directed it. Another 3rd movie that didn't need to be made was Godfather 3 ;)

natalie wrote:I'm not big fan of Bourne, the one was good, but then, it's like a Bond
reload.
Bourne is about as anti-Bond as you can get. Bond - suave, cool secret agent. Bourne - awkward, paranoid ex-secret agent. The recent Bond film, Quantum of Solace, got a lot of criticism for supposedly trying to imitate Bourne.

Eternalist wrote:
natalie wrote:I'm not big fan of Bourne, the one was good, but then, it's like a Bond
reload.
Bourne is about as anti-Bond as you can get. Bond - suave, cool secret agent. Bourne - awkward, paranoid ex-secret agent. The recent Bond film, Quantum of Solace, got a lot of criticism for supposedly trying to imitate Bourne.
Yep :D

Yeah he wants catwoman in the 3rd movie,sienna miller has said she wants to play the villian.

BatMotor wrote:Yeah he wants catwoman in the 3rd movie,sienna miller has said she wants to play the villian.
How do you know Nolan wants Cat Woman?

BatMotor wrote:Yeah he wants catwoman in the 3rd movie,sienna miller has said she wants to play the villian.
Yeah he also wants Eggman because Murphy said he wants to play the villain. :thumbup:

apw
Nolan wants Cher as Catwoman. Remember :lol:

My God, do you have no sense of decency! My day was just ruined :evil:

Isn't that the actor supposed to play Clayface or the Killer Croc in that picture? :D

I think X-Men could have broken the curse had Singer directed it. Another 3rd movie that didn't need to be made was Godfather 3
Yep, I was so exited about X3, but Singer had gone and Ratner srew up everything. And I don't even mentioned Wolvering :shock:
Is there a Godfather 3? :think: