Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
LiberNovus wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Oh yeah, you've asked most people to know that? Just because I didn't tell the difference doesn't mean I have a bad hearing, just a different perception.

Besides, you totally ignored my first statement. As far as my experience goes (and I can tell that with french dubbing), a woman and a boy voices can be very similar. So yeah, maybe you should think a bit before implying that everyone not thinking like you is simply dumb.
Wrong.
Best backed up answer ever.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with someone who starts insulting just because they lack arguments. I'm done.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
LiberNovus wrote:
Wrong.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with someone who starts insulting just because they lack arguments. I'm done.
Greatest use of quote ever. You started to insult me by saying I implied you were dumb. Guess you were right, indirectly.

But please to end this, lets have a poll at NF so we can see how many can tell a Womans voice from a Little Boys Voice.

LiberNovus wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:

Greatest use of quote ever. You started to insult me by saying I implied you were dumb. Guess you were right, indirectly.

But please to end this, lets have a poll at NF so we can see how many can tell a Womans voice from a Little Boys Voice.
I think its perfectly understandable for someone to get a little boys voice and a woman's voice mixed up if you cant see who is singing. Quit being such a dick bro.

BlairCo wrote:
Red Hood wrote:What song played during "Harvey Dent Day" when Mayor Garcia and Gordon did their speeches?
I think 'On Thin Ice'.

nope, its at the end of No Stone Unturned

I've seen the film in its entirety 7 time so far in theaters...also have a cam which I generally use to watch the last half hour over and over again...I'm guessing I've seen the ending at LEAST 20 times. Plus I've listened to "Rise" a dozen or so times. So I've heard that part of the score more than thirty times.

I had no idea it was a boy singing falsetto, until I read this thread earlier today. Always thought it was a woman's voice.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:This is a little detail, but I was surprised to discover it was a boy who sung the vocals in Begins and TDKR (Bruce's parents' death/the closeup of Batman in the Bat at the end of TDKR for instance). I've always thought it was a woman. That's pretty amazing. :wtf:
So did I.
RabidBEBOP wrote:I think its perfectly understandable for someone to get a little boys voice and a woman's voice mixed up if you cant see who is singing. Quit being such a dick bro.
I guess some people can tell a little boy's voice easier than others...

mike1306 wrote:Hey i've found a full movie version of the necessary evil track that plays during the "Talia reveals herself" - scene. You can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlVNYdTl_Lo
THANK YOU <3333
Sigs???

Caekzor wrote:I guess some people can tell a little boy's voice easier than others...
Yup. Like a Priest or Arthur C. Clarke.