Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Hey does anyone know what's playing in the first fight scene between Batman and Bane? :P

Anyway I've been listening to this quite a bit recently and it really is giving me flash backs to all the massive hype surrounding the movie. :)

In the whole fight, this is the only part where there is some music in the background. Its kind of haunting when u watch without dialogues.

I am certain at least some big thing was cut because of the omission of Imagine the Fire.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I am certain at least some big thing was cut because of the omission of Imagine the Fire.
Well "The End" was never used, was it? The original release of the soundtrack isn't divided up into sections that the movie used, they're divided up into what Zimmer thought would be a good summarizing of the score.

Bacon wrote: Well "The End" was never used, was it?

It was used in the credits, if I'm not wrong.

Bale Fan wrote:

I think you're wrong.

Bacon wrote:
Bale Fan wrote:

I think you're wrong.
I read somewhere that said the track was played during the credits.

I just listened to the tracks played in the credits and you're right, it wasn't used at all.

Bacon wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I am certain at least some big thing was cut because of the omission of Imagine the Fire.
Well "The End" was never used, was it? The original release of the soundtrack isn't divided up into sections that the movie used, they're divided up into what Zimmer thought would be a good summarizing of the score.
Well the thing to remember is that the way Zimmer presents albums is often based on his "suites" rather than final scored-to-picture cues. Both Imagine The Fire and The End are almost certainly examples of the large amount of material that he composed before even seeing a final cut of the film, music that wasn't meant to necessarily accompany any particular scene, but to be used by Nolan while editing and temp-tracking the final cut.

Maybe that's been touched on earlier in the thread; if so, sorry for repeating it. But I think it's a worthwhile piece of information about his process to keep spreading since it clears up a lot of general confusion that people have about Zimmer's scores vs. his albums.

Is the music in trailer 3 composed by Hans Zimmer? Someone please answer. That's the biggest question in my life :think:

Bale Fan wrote:Is the music in trailer 3 composed by Hans Zimmer? Someone please answer. That's the biggest question in my life :think:
Yes.