Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
DreamPolice wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote: On another note though, the new trailer #4 from nokia has the entire track from the MTV awards playing in it.
It's a shame the end of the track in this particular trailer wasn't as epic as in the MTV reel.
Really? It was awesome.

there's still a large disconect between the samples and the trailers

mchekhov wrote:there's still a large disconect between the samples and the trailers
they ar like 30 seconds long, what is there to hear? If anything, that disconnect makes me think the soundtracl has much more in store for us than we know at this point, which is amazing.

mchekhov wrote:there's still a large disconect between the samples and the trailers
I am hoping that the music in trailer 4 finds it's way into TDKR, but honestly that's how it usually goes. Usually trailer music is not used in the actual film.

ComptonTerry wrote:
I am hoping that the music in trailer 4 finds it's way into TDKR, but honestly that's how it usually goes. Usually trailer music is not used in the actual film.

we heard some of that music in the prologue already so it has to be in there

mchekhov wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:

we heard some of that music in the prologue already so it has to be in there
I would say considering we've heard it twice they have to be pulling it from somewhere. Keep in mind this isn't really an actual theatrical trailer, but a viral marketing ploy sponsor by Nokia. We may not hear this in the score, but we'll most likely hear something seriously like it.

Honestly drum samples at the end of The Fire Rises sample remind me of the score used in the latest trailer.

I'm surprised no one has ripped the 4th trailer music yet.

Celestin wrote:
Did it leak?!?!?!?!