Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I think my favorite is Risen From Darkness. The little moment when you can hear the chant when Bane turns around to face the GCPD always gives me chills.

I love 'Rise'. It gives a sense of closure, completion, 'we made it' as well as sadness to see something end, but looking to the future optimistically. So many times I've thought of finished chapters in my life when I hear this one. but the one I get chills everywhere every single time is 'Despair'

The Best Track for me is 'Imagine the Fire' mainly due to the Violin. But it sucks you don't hear it in the Film.

What song played during "Harvey Dent Day" when Mayor Garcia and Gordon did their speeches?

Red Hood wrote:What song played during "Harvey Dent Day" when Mayor Garcia and Gordon did their speeches?
I think 'On Thin Ice'.

BlairCo wrote:
Red Hood wrote:What song played during "Harvey Dent Day" when Mayor Garcia and Gordon did their speeches?
I think 'On Thin Ice'.
Thanks.

I still believe that Shirley Walker's theme > Hans Zimmer's. :shifty:

Bacon wrote:I still believe that Shirley Walker's theme > Hans Zimmer's. :shifty:
Christopher Drake had a pretty badass Batman theme too.

I feel like the film could've benefited from some JNH.

I really wish there was a Track like this one in the Film: