Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TeddyBlass wrote:
taopaipai wrote:I was thinking of the scenes where Bruce pulls Ducard up over the cliff or when Bruce gets ready to follow Rachel to Arkham and you see the shot of the Batsuit.
Yup. I call it the 'becoming a hero' theme. It's a really powerful idea when you think about it. It plays at moments when Bruce is starting to act heroic in Begins. In Knight it doesn't play behind Bruce at all, but instead it plays behind Harvey Dent. Really gives a nice importance to Harvey before he turns and becomes Two Face. Awesome stuff.
taopaipai wrote: I'm most interested in how that chanting music from the website and teaser will figure into the film.
My guess is that it figures in with material surrounding Bane. Should be exciting to find out why though.

I think it will be associated with the League of Shadows, so it will by affiliation encompass both Ra's and Bane.

I would love to hear another Hans Zimmer piece in the vein of "Time" and "Journey to the Line".

mchekhov wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:
Yup. I call it the 'becoming a hero' theme. It's a really powerful idea when you think about it. It plays at moments when Bruce is starting to act heroic in Begins. In Knight it doesn't play behind Bruce at all, but instead it plays behind Harvey Dent. Really gives a nice importance to Harvey before he turns and becomes Two Face. Awesome stuff.

My guess is that it figures in with material surrounding Bane. Should be exciting to find out why though.

I think it will be associated with the League of Shadows, so it will by affiliation encompass both Ra's and Bane.
Ra's has his own theme, which also sorta doubles for the League of Shadows. I think this might be more specific to Bane.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:I would love to hear another Hans Zimmer piece in the vein of "Time" and "Journey to the Line".
Please no. Why do people want to hear the same track over and over again? Besides, there is already music in the previous two films that is similar enough to those tracks.

The music in Arkham City makes me wanna hear some nice epic choir in this one too ;)

It will be epic.Fact.

I imagine that the chant SFX from the trailer is to Bane what creepy violins and ticking clocks were to the Joker. Howard Zimmer has a pretty unique way of using somewhat unorthodox sounds in his ensembles. I like the range he has displayed across his body of work. One of my favorite "recent" scores of his was for the last Sherlock Holmes movie, and I can imagine some similar tones and sounds adding depth and volume to some of the more colorful portions of Gotham City where Selina Kyle rises from.

But more than anything else, I am looking forward to how Zimmer builds upon the motifs and themes of the previous films to reach new highs and lows in Nolan's climactic third act to the Dark Knight legend.

so is that what the actual chant is in the score?

:?

what language is that?