Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:
Bacon wrote:I still believe that Shirley Walker's theme > Hans Zimmer's. :shifty:
Christopher Drake had a pretty badass Batman theme too.
Yeah. These 4 are all badass: (still not as good as Walker's theme)

I was listening to the Selina Kyle Suite recently, and I noticed that towards the end, it starts to shift into the kind of sharp-edged violins that reminded me very strongly of "Why So Serious"; particularly in that piece's crescendo moments. Anyone else get that feeling?

Brave New World

This is a little detail, but I was surprised to discover it was a boy who sung the vocals in Begins and TDKR (Bruce's parents' death/the closeup of Batman in the Bat at the end of TDKR for instance). I've always thought it was a woman. That's pretty amazing. :wtf:

SomeFrenchToast wrote:This is a little detail, but I was surprised to discover it was a boy who sung the vocals in Begins and TDKR (Bruce's parents' death/the closeup of Batman in the Bat at the end of TDKR for instance). I've always thought it was a woman. That's pretty amazing. :wtf:
Very appropriate, considering Bruce as a boy losing his innocence! :clap: A neat tie-in with the young boy singing the Anthem at the football stadium in TDKR.

Baniac wrote:Very appropriate, considering Bruce as a boy losing his innocence! :clap: A neat tie-in with the young boy singing the Anthem at the football stadium in TDKR.
Exactly. How someone could think it was a woman who sung in BB is beyond me.

LiberNovus wrote:
Baniac wrote:Very appropriate, considering Bruce as a boy losing his innocence! :clap: A neat tie-in with the young boy singing the Anthem at the football stadium in TDKR.
Because a boy's and a woman's voices can be very similar. How someone could not understand that is beyond me.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
LiberNovus wrote:
Because a boy's and a woman's voices can be very similar. How someone could not understand that is beyond me.
Because most people have ears and can clearly tell the difference.

LiberNovus wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Because most people have ears and can clearly tell the difference.
Oh yeah, you've asked most people to know that? Just because I didn't tell the difference doesn't mean I have a bad hearing, just a different perception.

Besides, you totally ignored my first statement. As far as my experience goes (and I can tell that with french dubbing), a woman and a boy voices can be very similar. So yeah, maybe you should think a bit before implying that everyone not thinking like you is simply dumb.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Oh yeah, you've asked most people to know that? Just because I didn't tell the difference doesn't mean I have a bad hearing, just a different perception.

Besides, you totally ignored my first statement. As far as my experience goes (and I can tell that with french dubbing), a woman and a boy voices can be very similar. So yeah, maybe you should think a bit before implying that everyone not thinking like you is simply dumb.
Wrong. Besides, it was an obvious metaphor for lil Bruce in BB that it was a little boy that sang. You are the one that's implying WOMEN and little boys can be very similar. I opposed that thought with my opinion, pure and simple. And pardon me, where did I imply you are dumb? Its ok that you feel inferior, but please, don't put words I did not say in my mouf.