Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
paramoremcr88 wrote:I have a question about TDK soundtrack but couldn't see an appropriate topic in the TDK thread. Does anyone know the correct playing order for the complete soundtrack? I have the standard and bonus digital release and was trying to combine them to make a single playlist. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :twothumbsup:
Wiki it.

What music exactly plays when Bane talks to the two goons in the sewer's and when Bane confronts Daggat? It's like this slow chant beat that's not on any peace of OST released out there I think. Does anyone know?

Where can i get Selina Kyles Suite, Bane's Suite, Orphan and Wayne Manor Suite free?

TBO1812 wrote:Where can i get Selina Kyles Suite, Bane's Suite, Orphan and Wayne Manor Suite free?
Youtube.

The Orphan Suite is stuck in my head. It is so emotional.

Red Hood wrote:The Orphan Suite is stuck in my head. It is so emotional.
:clap: :cry:

So no one knows what music exactly plays when Bane talks to the two goons in the sewer's and when Bane confronts Daggat? It's like this slow chant beat that's not on any peace of OST released out there I think. Does anyone know?

Reaveybeach wrote:So no one knows what music exactly plays when Bane talks to the two goons in the sewer's and when Bane confronts Daggat? It's like this slow chant beat that's not on any peace of OST released out there I think. Does anyone know?
All I can tell you is that the tracks that played in those scenes during the movie is not on the original soundtrack. :

I'm usually close to tears whenever I hear "The End" or the "Orphan Suite" :cry:
It's just so sad...

Baniac wrote:
Reaveybeach wrote:So no one knows what music exactly plays when Bane talks to the two goons in the sewer's and when Bane confronts Daggat? It's like this slow chant beat that's not on any peace of OST released out there I think. Does anyone know?
All I can tell you is that the tracks that played in those scenes during the movie is not on the original soundtrack. :
I hate that sort of stuff, that drip feeding of tracks. Just give me ALL of it, I'll pay for it. With money!