Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Posts: 283
Joined: May 2012
ryan4butler wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: Do this, butler, and you will become more than just a man.
Im not going to shoot up a private press screening. Ill quietly walk in when the guards turn away.
Or simply stab them in the heart.

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
DesertTurtle wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Im not going to shoot up a private press screening. Ill quietly walk in when the guards turn away.
Or simply stab them in the heart.
Or shoot them in the head BEFORE throwing them out of a plane.

Posts: 13377
Joined: August 2011
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: Or simply stab them in the heart.
Or shoot them in the head BEFORE throwing them out of a plane.
But now is not the time for fear, fear comes later...

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
ryan4butler wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Or shoot them in the head BEFORE throwing them out of a plane.
But now is not the time for fear, fear comes later...
And fear will find you.

Posts: 283
Joined: May 2012
Just dress up as Christian Bale dressed up as Batman and they won't ask any questions.

Posts: 1433
Joined: May 2012
Location: Arizona
DesertTurtle wrote:Just dress up as Christian Bale dressed up as Batman and they won't ask any questions.
No but I will.

Posts: 1441
Joined: July 2010
DesertTurtle wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:
Chris Nolan and Hans Zimmer only have two parts to their names. James Newton Howard has three. Therefore he felt left out. Simple as that.
You know who else has three?
John Robin Blake.
:batface:
This just a joker or a real spoiler?
LOL

Posts: 283
Joined: May 2012
Celestin wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: You know who else has three?
John Robin Blake.
:batface:
This just a joker or a real spoiler?
LOL
Hopefully just a joke.

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
DesertTurtle wrote:
Celestin wrote:
This just a joker or a real spoiler?
LOL
Hopefully just a joke.

Unfortunately for Celestine, you just spoiled the movie for him... You should be careful about assuming spoilers are fake
Last edited by Cilogy on July 9th, 2012, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilers tagged.

Posts: 15321
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
mchekhov wrote:
DesertTurtle wrote: Hopefully just a joke.

Unfortunately for Celestine, you just spoiled the movie for him... You should be careful about assuming spoilers are fake
Are you serious?
Last edited by Cilogy on July 9th, 2012, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoilers tagged.

Post Reply