Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Red Hood wrote:Teddy Blass' The Masked Man should be a bonus track. But it wouldn't make sense because we will have the prologue music on the CD.
Fixed.
*Listen to Gotham's Reckoning

BTW hoping the "sponsor materials" for the Imported from Gotham City Chrysler/TDKR TV spot contest will have bits of the score...launching at noon EST at http://www.importedfromgothamcity.com/ Winner picked by Nolan BTW.
Since I'm not from the US (why can't there be an international contest for once?), I can't enter, but I'll give it a go and upload it onto my YouTube anyway.
All entrants must create a video co-promotional commercial to support the release of "The Dark Knight Rises" (the "Film") in conjunction with the Chrysler 300 using the Sponsor clips, music stems and graphics provided on the Contest Website ("Sponsor Materials"). Entrants must furnish their own editing tools (e.g., Apple Final Cut Pro, etc.) in order to use the Sponsor Materials to create their submission.

the ssamples have grown on me (minus Mind if I Cut In, which just sounds trash to me)....and they are more likely real than not....and im hoping these sections were just bland parts of the tracks

but Franklin's tweet doesnt mean anything....he's a vfx guy....he couldnt have been there for an entire recording of the score...it takes months to do that...if anything he was there for a day or two, which probably wouldnt even amount to a full recording of ONE track....so his tweet doesnt mean anything regarding a confirmation to me...he could simply be making an assumption

but i do think these samples are probably real

I was HOPING for a very electronic/mechanical score ....something like we heard in this TV spot

Some of the Samples are awesome. I can't wait to hear the whole soundtrack. Refreshs old stuff and brings in some new things and themes.
I really like "Underground Army", it brings some new electronic sounds, reminds me somehow of Mass Effect.
And "Rise" :modesty: I hope we see Batman dying to this.

Octavius wrote:Some of the Samples are awesome. I can't wait to hear the whole soundtrack. Refreshs old stuff and brings in some new things and themes.
I really like "Underground Army", it brings some new electronic sounds, reminds me somehow of Mass Effect.
And "Rise" :modesty: I hope we see Batman dying to this.
Your signiture wins. It makes me want to hug Nolan more than I normally do.

Bacon wrote:I still want the MTV music, and I hope it's in one of those full tracks.
I'll cry if it's not. :(

Forum Pro
Law
madcowre wrote:
Bacon wrote:I still want the MTV music, and I hope it's in one of those full tracks.
I'll cry if it's not. :(
Here's to hoping Gotham's Reckoning begins with the music heard in the footage with Bane crouched over.

Law_of_4 wrote:
madcowre wrote: I'll cry if it's not. :(
Here's to hoping Gotham's Reckoning begins with the music heard in the footage with Bane crouched over.
I think it will.