Hans Zimmer's TDKR Soundtrack

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
At first I was really on the fence about the legitimacy of this, but ChrisB put the samples up on Batman-News.com and I don't think he would if they were fakes.

It's...it's... Mesmerizing. :shock:

Mute the action moments int he TV Spots and Trailer and listen to On Thin Ice. It's so elegant. Just looking at m4st4's GIF of Catwoman on the Batpod to On Thin Ice is mesmerizingly cool.

Anyone else finds "Gotham's Reckoning" a bit Terminator-esque? In a good way, of course! ;)

Wow. Sounds fantastic so far! "On Thin Ice" and "Mind If I Cut In?" especially.

If this is legit my heart will explode, come July 26. I expected something... Less epic, cause all I ever wanted was to live and fight another day. I guess not. :modesty:

I should be asleep but these tracks are....so ...a ...mazing..

Can't wait to hear all of 'Gotham's Reckoning', 'Imagine the Fire', 'Fear Will FInd You' and 'Underground Army'. 'Mind If I Cut In' sounds like it could be Catwoman's theme. I have no idea what to make of 'Rise', I guess I'm gonna have to wait until I see the entire film.

Law_of_4 wrote:I don't like how we don't hear any of the MTV footage music, trailer 2 or 3 music or even the chant in these samples.
I'm guessing chant will be outro of some track. Possibly "Gotham's Reckoning" or "The Fire Rises".

Did Anyone get a chill from listening 'Rise'?
Tone-up version of TDK End Credits coming up with woman's humming voice.
Really looking forward to seeing on which scene this track would be used.